• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Alleged 1980's hash dealer to run for leadership of Ontario PC party

you asked me to check out the article and i responded and you got served shit hat

now you bring in other articles and want me to have responded to things you never posted

go back to licking toilets clean home skillet
You're either willfully ignorant or just plain stupid.

You picked and chose quotes out of the article and pretty much cut everything out, probably because it didn't support your argument.

I countered with four different articles that broke down the claim that he saved a billion dollars for the city, each systematically explaining each claim, to support the Grid article that was posted before.

Not like you're going to read any of them, instead you went (again) for a personal attack when your position is blown out of the water.

It's the same pattern over and over again - you try to change the conversation to McGuinty (a false equivalence), then you get mad and start to insult people and recite the same talking points over and over made by the mayor, and get equally pissed off and start going for even more insults when you're asked to back shit up.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Without context, doesn't do much good. Could be anything.
Exactly.

But the first thing I thought of when I heard him say kill/murder and all that shit was Anthony Smith's murder.

This was released with the intent to hurt him as far as his image goes. Mission accomplished.

With the Toronto Star paying for this video and the crackstarter campaign, this is going to send a message inviting for a lot more of this gotcha type reporting.

praktik

TRIBE Member
With the Toronto Star paying for this video and the crackstarter campaign, this is going to send a message inviting for a lot more of this gotcha type reporting.
GOOD

Maybe then we'll get people like Rob Ford filtered out early.

The way to avoid being "gotcha'd" is to not be doing shit that people could film and then make good money selling cause its either A) super embarrassing or B) criminal or C) both

praktik

TRIBE Member
Hey guys <wipes tear from eye> - i think we're getting older and more mature!

CBC news aired the whole video, "fuckings" and all - a disclaimer about language was enough.

They trusted we had our big boy pants on!

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Well, after cringe-watching his sister and mother on CP24, its clear they won't be the ones to pressure him into resignation and treatment.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Stockwell teases us with this tantalizing idea on CBC Power + Politics: given his awesome fiscal track record, just IMAGINE how awesome he'd be without his addiction problems!!

I think the flaws go a bit deeper than that - Stockwell betrays his inner drug warrior by his focus on the substance and not the mind behind it.

I say you're WRONG Stockwell.

He's be just as shitty, we'd just have to wait longer before he'd leave office (after losing an election, rather than this crap)

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
that might work since it turns the plural 'Provinces' possessive ... which is what was being said, but still looks really weird. I would've just put "Provinces have" and be done with it.

Well, after cringe-watching his sister and mother on CP24, its clear they won't be the ones to pressure him into resignation and treatment.
What a fucking gong show - if this is the kind of support he's getting from his own family, he'll be dead of a heart attack in less than two years if this keeps up.

And I agree with the consensus that he seems high, not drunk.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Watching that interview with his sister and mother. Wow, the family is completely in denial too. They are living in some kind imaginary Fordland. It is quite sad really.

Phat Buddha

TRIBE Member
Watching that interview with his sister and mother. Wow, the family is completely in denial too. They are living in some kind imaginary Fordland. It is quite sad really.
some of my favs...

"the pressure that’s been put on him is not fair. It’s not right,” his mother said.
The mayor does “have a problem,” his mother said. “A weight problem.”

“Robbie is not a drug addict. I know because I’m a former addict,” Kathy Ford said

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
New video is so tacky on the stars part releasing it right now, and basically shows they are only interested in character assassination, making them look like a 3rd rate newspaper.

but it is epic like white rick james. fuck yo couch!

I honestly don't think there's anything more than that.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
New video is so tacky on the stars part releasing it right now, and basically shows they are only interested in character assassination, making them look like a 3rd rate newspaper.

but it is epic like white rick james. fuck yo couch!

I honestly don't think there's anything more than that.
\

Well, they had to brand it with a big translucent logo and get it out there before the crackheads put it out in the wild for free!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories