• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Alleged 1980's hash dealer to run for leadership of Ontario PC party

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
what if it becomes proof?

as is the case with most shit hes accused of...

when you see the video and its real, and all the other shit hes done starts to align, what then, you can say its not proven, but if/when it is proven, what is your argument then
?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i cant believe you idiots are buying this

what a bunch of fucking maroons

ford has his faults but smoking crack and allowing himself to be taped is bonkers

you are all idiots

octo

TRIBE Member
a smear campaign LOL!!!

we have never seen such a fucking idiot in office before.

and still BBJ defends him. seriously, it's scary.

all signs pointed to a train-wreck before he was elected and yet people were stupid enough to vote for him. and they continue to defend him. i'm actually scared of the amount of idiots in this city. how has toronto managed to become the pretty awesome city that it is, with so many idiots living here?

how awesome would this city if we'd had proper leadership at the municipal and provincial level the past 20 years.

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
none of which has been proven
-there is videos & photos of him sticking magnets on cars.
-it's already been confirmed that he was asked to leave the ball because he was incoherent.

i have never seen a smear campaign like this, it is bordering on completely ridiculous
your defence of him is well past completely ridiculous.

dudes a fuck up. not sure how much clearer it has to get.
oh wait, we have to see him smoking crack before some people "get it".

not sure that will even be enough for some, unfortunately.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
what if it becomes proof?

as is the case with most shit hes accused of...

when you see the video and its real, and all the other shit hes done starts to align, what then, you can say its not proven, but if/when it is proven, what is your argument then
?
name one thing he has been charged of that has been proven

he used the wrong stationary was the only charge that had any merit, and it was a complete waste of time and money as it was never going to hold water

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
a smear campaign LOL!!!

we have never seen such a fucking idiot in office before.

and still BBJ defends him. seriously, it's scary.

all signs pointed to a train-wreck before he was elected and yet people were stupid enough to vote for him. and they continue to defend him. i'm actually scared of the amount of idiots in this city. how has toronto managed to become the pretty awesome city that it is, with so many idiots living here?

how awesome would this city if we'd had proper leadership at the municipal and provincial level the past 20 years.
im not defending him as much as saying give your fucking head a shake

he has been accused of everything under the sun
not one of which has resulted in anything but a judge saying the accuser is overreaching

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
name one thing he has been charged of that has been proven

he used the wrong stationary was the only charge that had any merit, and it was a complete waste of time and money as it was never going to hold water
just because charges are dropped, doesnt mean he didnt do it.

he lied about the weed charge till it was brought to light with records that the charge happened and was dropped.

but you arent answering the question im asking.

WHAT IF there is a video?

and He is DEFINITIVELY identified as a crack smoker?

so if hes saying he didnt do it now. and its proven he actually did, EVERY other FUCKING THING hes ever said no to will become suspect.

you dont have this much shit thrown at you because you are good at life.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Are you doubting the existence of the video, or do you think its a fake?
i believe this as much as i believe thompsons story that kept changing the more questions were asked

if there is a video hang him, but i see it as just throwing anything and everything to see if something will stick

of all fucking ppl tribers should know how much a crack addiction or any kind of hard drug addiction will make it for you to even function, let alone be mayor ffs

give your heads a shake, he may not be who you want for mayor and think he is an idiot but he has been under attack for pretty much everything from the star

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
This thing is gaining steam. I put in $5 bucks last night in the spirit of a voluntary tax to ensure we really know what is up with our mayor. It was at 500ish then. It's gone up from about 2200, to 10000, to 25K in the last 45 minutes.
$15k of that is from Gawker. Didn't they say they offered $40k originally? I think they should put that much in at least.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

acheron

TRIBE Member
He uses crack as a means toward bonding with those gangbangers he converted into a winning football team, who would clearly revert to a life of crime without his coaching.

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Apparently, the Star feels that he didn't explicitly deny the allegations
Mayor Rob Ford says allegations he was videotaped smoking a crack pipe are “ridiculous” but ignored councillors’ pleas to explicitly deny or answer questions about the Toronto Star story.

Ford emerged from his office Friday and said: “Anyways, like I said this morning, these allegations are ridiculous, another story with respect to the Toronto Star going after me, and that's all I have to say.
Rob Ford crack scandal: Toronto mayor calls it ‘ridiculous’ but doesn’t issue denial | Toronto Star

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
I can't help it - I feel for him too. How chaotic must your life be when you are the mayor of Toronto smoking crack with drug dealers in Etobicoke?

I really hope for his kids' sake that he gets himself out of office - he clearly can't handle it - and gets himself some help with all this.
I feel for his wife and kids, but please don't feel sorry for him. We went to the same high school, and whilst I didn't know him, I knew of him (3 years younger than me, and my mom was his principal). I still hear stories from friends who also attended the same school (and played on the same football team as him). I don't know the legal ramifications from besmirching his name here, so that's all I will say.

Why, are there an inordinate amount of reformed crackheads who are Tribe members?
Apparently we're all reformed crack (or hard drug) addicts.. :rolleyes:

I miss Raiban..

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit