• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

All yous guys who don't wash your hands after the washroom

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
apparently the majority of people don't bother, statistically speaking.

i always want to chase them as they leave public washrooms and just shake them (without touching them, of course) and yell "EW."

joey

TRIBE Member
the worst is when you see someone leave a stall then proceed to leave the washroom unwashed. then you realize that you're the next to leave!!

Funzo

TRIBE Member
I love the people who pre-wash, then leave without washing?? What's the point of the pre-wash if you aren't going to do a follow up wash?

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
apparently people don't wash their hands long enough either. You're supposed to wash them for 20 seconde or so (the legth of time it wo uld take you to sing happy bday to yourself).

I stand there in the washroom some days singing happy bday to me! it's cute til people wonder what you're smoking.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Even worse than not washing your hands is the fake wash.. the guys who run the tap for about half a second over thier hand. Then they grab the door handle with their partially wet germ factory of a hand, making them all that much more of an asshole.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by joey
the worst is when you see someone leave a stall then proceed to leave the washroom unwashed. then you realize that you're the next to leave!!

That is EXACTLY what I just saw.

Your suit might be nice buddy, but you're still scum.

Stan

TRIBE Member

That's why you need to master the art of opening the washroom door using just your pinky finger.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Conversely, I'm sure there are much filthier things in everyday life than not washing your hands after the bathroom.

i.e. money

Think about how many filthy hands have touched the same quarter since 1975?....

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member

Maybe he was doing lines and there was no fecal matter involved.