• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

All You Can Eat Buffets

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
how many of you love'em? last time i went was with tremblay. we went to mandarin @ yonge & eglington. i loooooooove their wings & ribs!! Mmmmm....

there was a time when i would tour the city in search for the yummiest buffet but no matter where we went mandarin was always king for "chinese food".

anyone have any recommendations/locations?! im getting that craving again!!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
you looks like you can eat a mean pussy, boy. You like to eat pussy boy? Come take a bite of this split melon.
fat-chick-drinking-from-tits-thumb.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
littlejon said:
i find that indian buffets are often quite tasty, and truely gorge-worthy.

more, bitch.

I dont think its possible to have an indian restaraunt without a buffet.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
I dont think its possible to have an indian restaraunt without a buffet.
The Indian Rice Factory doesn't have a buffet and its the greatest Indian restaurant anywhere (Dupont and Huron area)
Nataraj is a close second

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Anyone who's anyone knows that Markham is buffet country.

Hello, Buffet City at Steeles and the 403. Well, I guess that's Richmond Hill technically, but fuck you.

Snapper

TRIBE Member
StarWalk Buffet is the best Chinese buffet that I've had. There's one in Mississauga at Rathburn and Dixie, there's another one in Scarborough at like Kennedy and somewhere ( I know this isn't helping much ).

Excellent selection and even a Japanese section.

Lunch is around $10
Dinner is $18.99

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
mitsuko souma said:
The Indian Rice Factory doesn't have a buffet and its the greatest Indian restaurant anywhere (Dupont and Huron area)
Nataraj is a close second

sounds worth a shot

Lurker

TRIBE Member
A few years ago, two co-workers and I got kicked out of Gourmets of China (Dufferin and Steeles).

We were there from about 12:30 until 3, when we also had to leave to go to work.

I was the smallest of the three of us, at 6'2" and 160#. One guy was this giant Italian guy who's the funniest dude ever, and the other guy was a bit shorter but built and weighted about 220#. Sal was wearing his "buffet pants" (track pants lol)

oh toro

TRIBE Member
all you can eat is ok, but not buffets which are "all you can eat on a budget". i could do without the cheap "food".