• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

All things Mike Patton

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
motherfucker. I gotta pay more attention.

Have fun you guys!

Edit- what's the difference between mezzanine and balcony?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
no rubbing anything, I have tasted TM disappointment before, you are the whim of the internet, complete loss of control and you know TicketHub or other 'legit' scalpers have tonnes of tickets.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
no rubbing anything, I have tasted TM disappointment before, you are the whim of the internet, complete loss of control and you know TicketHub or other 'legit' scalpers have tonnes of tickets.

Why can't I get a wristband and line up at sunrise at Sunrise! Whippersnappers.

silver1

TRIBE Member
I'll most likely do a road trip for Heavy Montreal as there will probably be other bands worth seeing as well (I hope).

dabeats

TRIBE Member
When they released the password on twatter they said "Password for US dates!" which threw me off. Had trouble getting in as well. My first try it gave me balconies and I said fuck it I`ll try for better ones then I luckily got the orchestras.

Rage

TRIBE Member
Enjoy the show everyone - gutted I'm gonna miss it.

I had it all lined up, good crew to hit it with & everything & then remembered I'm in the UK for the 1st two weeks in May.

Ugh. Montreal may be a possibility.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
I just found a pair in the balcony for $74 each. Check back on Friday when they go on sale to the general public for those who missed out.

Last edited:

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Live Nation pre sale this morning at 10. Sign in to Live nation through Facebook search FNM click on venue and you should be able to get tickets.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I might check that out. I only bought one ticket though so unloading the other might be difficult. Most of the seats in there are pretty decent. I got Orchestra 28, Row Y so pretty close to the back. I was in U row for Issac Hayes and they were actually decent seats.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Tried for the hell of it this morning with the off chance of maybe upgrading with no results. Then all of a sudden the American Express front of the line bullshit popped up and tried (even though I don`t have one) with no results. Scalpers have all the good seats and Stubhub is charging more than double. Motherfuckers should all be waterboarded. What a crock of shit trying to get tickets for events these days. So lucky I got the tickets I did and I feel sorry for the ones that missed out.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I thought scalping was illegal? Or is that just for the guy out front of the venue selling his 10 tickets