• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

All things Mike Patton

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Movie scores, video game scores, acting and of course the legendary music groups. The man is a maniac.

Faith No More reunited back in 2009 and I was fortunate enough to catch them in San Francisco for two shows. First time seeing them and they blew me away. Chuck Mosely even came out to sing a few of the classics which was done only that one time on the tour.

Well they took a break for a bit and they are set to fire it up again with a couple festivals in the near future. Not only that but it looks like they are going to be releasing some new material. Err Merr gerrd.

They started up a twitter account and this was the first tweet...https://twitter.com/FaithNoMore

"Hey! Stay tuned for more Tweets from Twats!!!
The reunion thing was fun, but now it's time to get a little creative"

Can`t wait!

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
It would be cool to see them. Never had a chance.

jim%20martin.jpg

The Truth

TRIBE Member
My only contribution to this thread is that I saw Faith No More open up for Guns N' Roses and Metallica at Exhibition Stadium in 1992.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dabeats

TRIBE Member
If they do tour again I doubt they will come to Canada. They didn`t the last time and only did a handful of US gigs. Hopefully I`m wrong.

They just do not get the respect in the US and Canada like they do in Europe and South America. They are gods in Chile.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
This is the first show when they reunited in 2009. They only played all their older stuff except for one time they played a new one near the end of the tour called Matador.

silver1

TRIBE Member
If they do tour again I doubt they will come to Canada. They didn`t the last time and only did a handful of US gigs. Hopefully I`m wrong.

They just do not get the respect in the US and Canada like they do in Europe and South America. They are gods in Chile.

They essentially only did a few shows in the US as warm ups to their European festivals.

From an interview I read they basically did the Euro festivals as their "summer vacations" as most of the guys were busy throughout the year with other projects.

Hopefully if they're recording new material then they'll do a proper tour.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
We saw FNM in Brooklyn on the Williamsburg waterfront in 2010, with Manhattan in the background. It was the best concert I've ever been to. They did not play War Pigs, pity, but they did play Ben and I Started A Joke.

Rage

TRIBE Member
My only contribution to this thread is that I saw Faith No More open up for Guns N' Roses and Metallica at Exhibition Stadium in 1992.

I saw that show. Angel Dust tour. One of the most underrated albums, ever.

Also saw them the last time they came to Toronto. It was on the King for a Day tour (Warehouse). What an album!

I was in London a few years ago, had no idea they were playing a show at Brixton. Found out 2 hrs before show time, raced to the other end of town to get to the venue & couldn't find ANYONE who were holding tickets.

They're recoding new material. Gotta think a stop in Toronto (where they've always been popular) has to be in the cards. They are way bigger in Europe though - South America as well.

seeker

TRIBE Member
I saw that show. Angel Dust tour. One of the most underrated albums, ever.

Also saw them the last time they came to Toronto. It was on the King for a Day tour (Warehouse). What an album!

We are like brothers! I saw those shows too. "Angel Dust" is one of only a few albums I've felt compelled to purchase in multiple formats, multiple times.

Baters

TRIBE Member
Great blog to keep you up to date

Faith No More 2.0

Faith No More Blog

This is a good one too. Of the literally hundreds and hundreds of albums I have ever listened to Angel Dust is still far and away my fav - also saw them at the Warehouse for KFAD with MP swinging his cark around and potentially pissing to "Last to Know".

To this day it still stuns me how under-rated and in some ways criminally unknown they were. Every time I see them/"Epic" on lists of "one hit wonders" I want to stab myself in the eye with a fork.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
To this day it still stuns me how under-rated and in some ways criminally unknown they were. Every time I see them/"Epic" on lists of "one hit wonders" I want to stab myself in the eye with a fork.

I hear ya! Also all the rock stations including Lithium on Sirius only play Epic and Midlife Crisis. Drives me nuts.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Loved the Mondo Cane album as well. Backed by a forty-member orchestra and fifteen-piece backing band covering 50`s and 60`s Italian pop music.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Faith No More on stage right now in Hyde Park in London.

Set list so far.....
Zombie
FOON
Epic
Caffeine
Midlife
Everything's ruined
Cuckoo for caca
King for a day
Ashes.....

Oh and a new song :D

dabeats

TRIBE Member
LOL I`m not there but I sure wish I was! I was following through the FB Faith No More Blog group. Dressed as priests! haha

10464219_679956262074353_8851041285513730229_n.jpg

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Complete Set list

Zombie Eaters
From Out of Nowhere
Epic
Caffeine
Gentle Art of Making Enemies
Easy
Midlife Crisis
Everything’s Ruined