• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

All set for the storm? I am!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I took out my shovel and it is waiting by my door. More importantly though, should I choose not to even open my door at all I have on hand:

1 box of clementines
6 nice mutsu apples
1 large length of garlic kielbasa
1 slab double smoked bacon
1 baguette
1/2 pound of black cat coffee
1 large bottle of coke zero
1 bottle kozlics horseradish mustard
+ fixins for pancakes in the morning
+ redundant internet connection
2 firelogs
1 large bag of firewood
0 vegetables

Take that impending storm!

rswbrixton

TRIBE Member
Bring it on !

My big boots are at the door step , fresh set of Marangoni snows on my Das Auto which is backed into the garage ready to leap over the banks like a cheetah at a zebras tonsils !

You guys in Toronto etc will start gettin the good stuff sooner than us here in Kingston , leave some good storm fury for us !

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

futronic

TRIBE Member
Intelligentsia's coffee is excellent. I use it pretty regularly at home but have a batch of Stumptown Hairbender that's fucking killer right now.

Sounds like I might have to work from home tomorrow.

-- Jay aka Fut

futronic

TRIBE Member
where do you get it?
Manic Coffee at Bathurst/College carries it. Fresh shipments come in every Thursday. They also carry Origins from Granville Island in BC which is also very good.

In addition to espresso blends, they have single origin coffees as well if you're going to use them in a French press, for example.

-- Jay aka Fut

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

erika

TRIBE Member
^
yeah really
I think I'll get the shovel out of the basement to clear the walk if there's anything on it before I get on the subway. End of story.

billy

TRIBE Member
weather eye on my android has been sending me the same update since 3pm today. i predict the infamous weather bubble of toronto will hold through once again and this will be minor.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
ah, it's that time of year again where i get to make fun of everyone for freaking out about 10 cm of snow in WINTER. hopefully the panic will get me sent home from work early a few times throughout the season. :D

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Winter tires on...

New wiper blades...

Scraper in car...

Yearly Krown rustproofing applied....

Full tank of gas....

Car in garage so no snow to clean off.

(I think the weather people are just talkin' a big game though)