• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

all i wanna do is go home

rentboy

TRIBE Member
i've been plugging away in the lab since 7pm...
cracking out a music video.

Had to wait for it to export...then the sound didn't come thru...redid that...burned it off...wouldn't work on any other system in the room.

Just re-exported it..changed some settings...sound works...now re-burning on to dvd for the third time...about a gig in size.

my fucking mind is fried...too much computer, too many problems...that cup of tea made me a bit more jittery.

Thankfully Kruder and Dorfmeister are on my team...

running solo in the lab...4am.

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
ahh shut it yah irish whiner...

your really tuggin on my heart strings fluffy...

whut up chrissy? you need a purse with all this home talk bitch.

p.s : miss yah buddy say what up to danny t and derek for me :)

gasper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rentboy
i've been plugging away in the lab since 7pm...
cracking out a music video.

Had to wait for it to export...then the sound didn't come thru...redid that...burned it off...wouldn't work on any other system in the room.

Just re-exported it..changed some settings...sound works...now re-burning on to dvd for the third time...about a gig in size.

my fucking mind is fried...too much computer, too many problems...that cup of tea made me a bit more jittery.

Thankfully Kruder and Dorfmeister are on my team...

running solo in the lab...4am.
I feel your pain! I've been there before. I had a dvd authoring project and was ripping +s and -s and isos and hybrids and so on. So many things can go wrong!

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I hear ya, I used to spend 14 hrs + in the computer labs when I was in college finishing up projects and stuff. Pretty much ended up with my head on the desk in the morning and my work on the prof's desk.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: all i wanna do is go home

Originally posted by janiecakes
you're such a wee fragile flower
hahaha.

everytime i drink tea from Tims it makes me jittery...i think there was too much sugar.

That was painful last night...i think i got to bed at 6 and my eyes felt like cubes from the computer screen strain.

my mind is frazzled today...zero work and drinking are on the menu for the remainder of the day :)

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
i really really really have to leave soon
it's almost 10 to 4 so that's good
but haven't had lunch yet

okay
so i'll go do that
it'll make me feel better

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Yeah... I have been thinking about going home and spinning for 3 hours now and it really doesn't make my day go any faster... not to mention i have the track 'freaks' stuck in my head and I really need to hear it in order to get it out...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders