• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Ali Black at Hush on Friday

dstarr

TRIBE Member
I had such a good time at Hush on Friday I feel compelled to write a review. I've been there a few times but last night was just a total blast.

Of course, I was totally hammered when we showed up at like 11:30 from dinner at Bar Italia - they enhanced the menu there btw and I totally recommend checking that place out again if you haven't been in a while.

Anyways, back to Hush - there weren't too many people when we showed but then the place filled up nicely. I love it when a place has people but not too many people.

Lots of ladies (yes, it was like The Bachelor) and lots of peeps getting down to the sweet tunes of Ali Black. I haven't heard him play in a while and he was really en fuego. He's certainly one of the more underrated djs in this town. A good mix of deep and chicago house so a little something for everyone's ass.

He's playing there ever 2nd and 3rd Friday and I totally recommend this night for anybody looking to get down with some friends.

The Hush staff really impressed me last night. I used to think the service sucked there but I guess I was wrong. Very friendly and helpful all night.

Anyways, word up to Hush and word up to last night. I was so hung in my gmat prep course this morning, I was could barely walk. Needless to say Train X and Train Y problems were slightly problematic for me.