• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Alex Jones Interviews Charlie Sheen Charlie Sheen questions the official 911 story

DTD

TRIBE Member
Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story
Calls for truly independent investigation, joins growing ranks of prominent credible whistleblowers

Alex Jones & Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | March 20 2006

Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.

Over the past two years, scores of highly regarded individuals have gone public to express their serious doubts about 9/11. These include former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern, the father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts, BYU physics Professor Steven Jones, former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow, former MI5 officer David Shayler, former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher, former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds and many more.

Speaking to The Alex Jones Show on the GCN Radio Network, the star of current hit comedy show Two and a Half Men and dozens of movies including Platoon and Young Guns, Sheen elaborated on why he had problems believing the government's version of events.:eek:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/200306charliesheen.htm

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
This was already posted a couple of weeks ago, I think it was in the general forum. Welcome to the Tribe 9/11 skeptic crew. :)

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Alex Jones is a highly enthusiastic propaganda hobbyist. As in, creating and spreading propaganda and sophistry is his hobby. He's not very good at it, but he keeps trying. It's cute to watch.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/sheen_defiant_sheen_challenges_official_fable.htm

How about a Canadian investigation by old-school journalists say from some group like "CBC - Fifth Estate"? Put Sheen on - Give him an hour and budget and lead time and witnesses, see if he can convince the Canadian public (we lost folks on 911 too). Canadian politicos really "sniff the breeze" too and love face time.

That might trigger a Canadian re-examination of events and the "official CDN" version. Canadian's have more public inquiries and Royal Commissions (we seem to love these events like blood sport entertainment) than any country on the planet. Got a new Accountability Act that might even add some teeth to an investigation too. Put a person beyond reproach in charge Czar-like (Shelia Fraser - been there done that - full marks - Google her) and have them responsible and accountable to the Canadian public only as a mandate (this has been done before during the Hurricane Hazel tragedy) - not responsible as a first priority to the CDN Feds, the public and by proxy evreywhere. Full disclosure.

Think of a "Canuckistan" version of the GAO.

It's only my perception that Canadian media isn't already completely in the pockets of the "crew of 5" who controls US media. We have similar problems up here but the dynamics are a little different - of the "crew of 3" up here, 2 are "already gone" and the 3rd (the public broadcaster) is "well-salted" - with a couple of hold out pockets of outstanding journalism done on the public dime and with near lifetime tenure. Ever hear of Bhopal? Union Carbide? These guys/gals are still working on that - tough.

Now if one nation's "official" version of events differs much from that of another then won't the US be forced to re-examine events to save face and the credibility of the current Presidency? If there's one thing this Presidency has in abundance it is pride. Challenge that and the "jenga" stack might fall like... you know.

This or something like this may be doable without initial US approval... but with potential US public benefit regardless of what's found (either way) as a determination. I'm not from the US and forgive me if I offend, but would this "outside-the-box" assistance be helpful? What might be done to "undo the knot"?

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:
http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/sheen_defiant_sheen_challenges_official_fable.htm

It's only my perception that Canadian media isn't already completely in the pockets of the "crew of 5" who controls US media. We have similar problems up here but the dynamics are a little different - of the "crew of 3" up here, 2 are "already gone" and the 3rd (the public broadcaster) is "well-salted" - with a couple of hold out pockets of outstanding journalism done on the public dime and with near lifetime tenure. Ever hear of Bhopal? Union Carbide? These guys/gals are still working on that - tough.

You do know that the Canadian media industry is EVEN MORE concentrated than the American one, right? They have a "crew of five", ours it more like 3 or 4. Our media is absolutely no more independent than theirs is. It just might be a little more liberal, but the environment is 100% exactly the same.

Also, the assumption is that the official version was incorrect--I've done TONS of research on this, and absolutely NONE of the theories are--in any way--credible. You could do a linguistic analysis of every single "logical claim" and very quickly find that there are wholes large enough to fly a plane through...or into. AHEM! They all use the same technique...they find--or more often than not just create--an inconsistency in the completely vast and overwhelming mountain of evidence and then scream OMG THEY HAVE TO BE LYING! THE WHOLE THING IS A CONSPIRACY HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

It's the same tactic everywhere...then they back it up with 100% invalid garbage testimonials, that if presented to them by the other side, they would find absolutely laughable. These are simply exersizes in playing with propaganda, trends, word viruses and other shit college kids learned in university. I find their dedication to be completely amazing though, even when they're obviously full of shit. Like for example, when an official engineering report comes out explaining why Building 7 collapsed, they don't dispute A SINGLE point, but simply assert that it's "obviously" a complete sham. They are like religious zealots, addicted to their beleifs.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
patri©k said:

How about a Canadian investigation by old-school journalists say from some group like "CBC - Fifth Estate"? Put Sheen on - Give him an hour and budget and lead time and witnesses, see if he can convince the Canadian public (we lost folks on 911 too). Canadian politicos really "sniff the breeze" too and love face time.

I was distantly involved in the Fifth Estates 9/11 Conspiracy Theories episode a few years back, and while the producer took an open-minded approach, the host Bob McKewen or whatever his name is had pretty much made up his mind on how they were going to cover the story. Apparently he had a bit of a hissy fit over it, and demanded control over the project or he'd have it cut.

So he spent 15 mins. covering the most baseless of 9/11 theories, and then spent the rest of the hour talking about Bush and the Saudi family, then patted himself on the back at the end up the episode for debunking the crazy theories.

So while the media can be an effective tool, it's not effective when you have tools interfering. I can see Bob McKewan agreeing to interview Sheen if HE can do the interview.

DTD

TRIBE Member
At least Charlie Sheen is questioning the government's position on this issue. Where are all the others celebs??? I am sure there are many privately who question it. Everybody in the US is so afraid to voice their views in public. Alex Jones well he is another story. I think he is disinfo.

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
Charlie Sheen saved the world from tyranny in both Hot Shots 1 and Part Deux - don't discount what he has to say!!

DTD

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:
probably railing lines off each other's arses. who gives a shit where they are?

I dont care about celebs but many people seem to. Most of the celebs seem to be used to discredit causes like the poor little baby seals. That cause is now a joke but it should not be.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
DTD said:
I dont care about celebs but many people seem to. Most of the celebs seem to be used to discredit causes like the poor little baby seals. That cause is now a joke but it should not be.

Why would anybody think that the endorsement of some fucking actor or peice-of-shit sports athlete lends legitimacy to ANYTHING. All it lends is volume of coverage...the only legitimacy that accrues is via popular ignorance about the status of the celebrity; the notion that their opinion counts for anything at all.

Baby Seals: Greenpeace activists hired an icelandic film maker to deliberately club seals for the purpose of making a commercial for them. Greenpeace paid people to club baby seals.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Yeah. Basically creating a positive association between "popularity" and "truth". Think about that for a second.