• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

airport transportation?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
ya, cause taking the ttc from Hamilton at 5:30am and with multiple bags of luggage is grrrreat...

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i've taken the aiport express from downtown to pearson and back again on several occasions...
but joey, youre starting from hamilton, right?

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
- park in the terminal parking lot.

- go on your trip.

- have fun.

- when you return and get your car, tell the attendant that you lost your parking ticket and ask what you should do.

- when the attendant says "well, sir, we have to charge you for the entire day, that's $21.50", say "shit, that sucks".

- pay the money and drive off.

- feel guilty that you exploited the flaw in their system.

(the shuttle bus that leaves the royal york apparently works too.)

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

- go on your trip.

- have fun.

- when you return and get your car, tell the attendant that you lost your parking ticket and ask what you should do.

- when the attendant says "well, sir, we have to charge you for the entire day, that's $21.50", say "shit, that sucks".

(the shuttle bus that leaves the royal york apparently works too.)

thats pretty tricky :). i think i want a luxury car to drive me around though.

ya liz, im in hamilton...

i've asked for quotes from a few different companies im just checking to see if anyone has reviews or other suggestions...

I'll pm you the number for my limo guy who drives me to the airport all the time, but it's over $100 each way. It's not even a gigantic limo, it's because I live so far away :(

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sam
Hey,

Airways Transit operates a shuttle service from Hamilton direct to Pearson Airport.

www.airwaystransit.com

(905) 689-4460

I believe it's around 60 bucks - one way.

Cheers,
-sam

thanks, it's $87 one way though. I can get like a phat lincoln towncar or a stretch limo for about that much..

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
I'll pm you the number for my limo guy who drives me to the airport all the time, but it's over $100 each way. It's not even a gigantic limo, it's because I live so far away :(

cool...

hamilton to toronto airport is pretty far too

Maui

TRIBE Member
check the hotels in your town. They usually have a van shuttle service.
I took it from the holiday Inn In kitchener one year and was only 20 bucks.

Maui

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
I'll pm you the number for my limo guy who drives me to the airport all the time, but it's over $100 each way.

for $100 each way, you can get a limo with a full-body massage and a happy ending.

joey

TRIBE Member
98-LINCOLN-TOWN-CAR.jpeg

i think ill take this...

sugar

TRIBE Member
I used a company called Manhatten Livery Services to drive me to the airport last time. Call 416-410-3049 for a quote. It was about $55 from downtown Toronto to the airport. The car was a Lincoln Town Car, and the driver was extremely nice :)

gollum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by joey
anyone ever use any of the airport shuttle/limo services?

recommendations?

thanks

Depends on cash:
35$ will get you an airport limo to the airport (just negotiate, they normally charge 40$) pick up at any hotel downtown.

Airport Express:
http://www.torontoairportexpress.com/
$14.95 each way or $25.75 return.
Student discounts. Pick up at most downtown hotels. This is the most economical in my opinion (relatively fast, and reasonable price)

TTC: Super cheap, shitty baggage problems (try getting suitcases on a bus at rush hour), a couple of transfers, long ride: 1hr + at least.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

- go on your trip.

- have fun.

I've been waiting so long to try and work that angle... but I never get to go anywhere :(

*fingers crossed for my trip to the dominican in April* :)
an dif that fucks up I'm quitting my job, taking my vacation pay and tax refund and doing europe by my lonesome for a month.