• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Airline - the tv show

Ahhhh yes. This is the reason why I generally dislike air travel through the U.S.

Asshole passengers, asshole staff, asshole security, assholes everywhere.

I have to admit, I do feel sorry for the people that fly the friendly skies as part of their job.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
The show has at least made me aware of why never to fly SouthWest. I never would anyways, but this just confirmed my beliefs.

They play games on the flights over the intercom and sing happy birthday to passengers and stuff like that. Sure, to some, that might be cheery and fun, but to others who want to rest, or get some work done, it is fairly annoying.

Cheers ... Ian :)

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Watched this show for the first time a couple weeks ago. Shows me how much of a prick we can be sometimes, however, Southwest Airlines needs to put their staff in some sort of Customer Service training program again. Watching the show makes me hate them even more.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kmac

TRIBE Member
Last night's episodes were great. I have always wanted to be a flight attendant and have always been fascinated by air travel. I love this show.