• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Airline Seat Sales

RJ45

TRIBE Member
When do seat sales typically go on? We're travelling on Oct 1st to 14th and I'm wondering what the best time is to buy the flights.. Now? Soon? Later?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
after 911 standby rarely exists anymore, however you can find cheap seats at flight centre and if you find it cheaper, they will match it or beat it by 5%

try there first

vinder

TRIBE Member
where are you going? the sooner you buy the better, to be honest. some airlines are also cheaper than others for certain destinations, depending on where there hubs are.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

RJ45

TRIBE Member
On that note, any idea what a "good" price for return airfare Toronto --> Honolulu would be?

Right now the cheapest I'm finding is $930 taxes included per person ($1865for two people). Previous seat sale announcements that I found on Google are usually $299 per person each way plus tax.. So about $1400 total.

Wondering if I should just book and be done with it.

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
RJ45 said:
On that note, any idea what a "good" price for return airfare Toronto --> Honolulu would be?

Right now the cheapest I'm finding is $930 taxes included per person ($1865for two people). Previous seat sale announcements that I found on Google are usually $299 per person each way plus tax.. So about $1400 total.

Wondering if I should just book and be done with it.
$1,400 including tax for 2 people to Hawaii is pretty damn good. I'd book and be done with it.

RJ45

TRIBE Member
That was for previous seat sales (i.e. seat sales that are over since they were on in 2005).

Current price is $1865.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders