• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ahhh the wide open freshness

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Wwwwwwwoooooobbbbbbllllleeeeeee
bbbbbrrrrrrzzzzzttttttt
wwwwoooobbblllllleeeeee
ssssssquuuueeeaaallll
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooobbbbbllllleeee
whompwhompwhomp

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krackajak

TRIBE Member
Went to the Brian Jonestown Massacre concert yesterday and Anton Newcombe was hittin the decks. Did 2x DJ sets while the stage was getting set up... and dropping nothing but the Filth (Dubstep). Blew me fooking away seeing him drop Skream and Benga choons like a Badmon!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
im hoping the same as well, although imo there is alot more variety and depth to Dubstep/Glitch Hop than i believe UK garage has, so the breadth of musical taste and endeavorments will hopefully follow suit.

[jai]

Thunder

TRIBE Member
im hoping the same as well, although imo there is alot more variety and depth to Dubstep/Glitch Hop than i believe UK garage has, so the breadth of musical taste and endeavorments will hopefully follow suit.

[jai]
yeah I would disagree with you only because ukg has changed and morphed so much and is really just a catch phrase or term for so many different music forms under one umbrella. I think what some people have come to mind with ukg (2step) is very different from what it was and is it today.

but differences aside long live the dubstep room! baconpan

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I'm going to give myself teh gimp challenge and try to make something in 1 minute. IT will probably just be text that says. Awesome.

or sticking with the theme. Dupstep! I love that band.