• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

AHHH !! I see snow out my window !

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
I SWEAR I SAW IT. FOR ABOUT 30 SECONDS. I am not going crazy. Oh well, it has since passed. Maybe it was just a lot of dirt in the air. :(

tella

TRIBE Member
there's been "snow" flying around my area for weeks now. it's the shite they're using to fix up gerrard square.

Woody

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tella
there's been "snow" flying around my area for weeks now. it's the shite they're using to fix up gerrard square.
I think you must be like a 15 minute walk from me Nat, cause that's about how long it takes to get to Gerrard Square from my place....

akiras

TRIBE Member
First time it snowed out here in Jasper was about three weeks ago. Since then it's been snowing on and off, and it's starting to feel more like winter than like fall...

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
BRING IT!

im not a fan of these gloomy cold days. Bring on the sun and snow so we can go boarding already! :D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Really? I love this weather. It's perfect for everything: shopping, weather, patios, hanging out, driving.. It's just so crisp and nice.

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
SlipperyPete said:
I looked up, then left and noticed that it's snowing BUCK hard right now.
I mayyyyyy just have to get the fuck outta here :)

it was going BUCK hard over here too in Vaughn but now it just stopped outtah nowhere:confused:

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
I just walked outside for 2 minutes and experienced rain, freezing rain, hail and snow in the span of 5 minutes. I came inside looking like I took a shower with my clothes on.