1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

afterhours tonight

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by octo, Jul 17, 2010.

1. octo

octo TRIBE Member

i need some options for late night dancing/boozing

preferably house music being played.

i'm going to grill a steak then shower before heading out for the night. i hope to have some PMs when i check back in, in a couple of hours.

thanks!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
  2. erika

erika TRIBE Member

wrong night sweetie - the afterhours you are looking for took place last night :)

legal hours in terms of house, dale is at calisto and vinny is at riva; I will probably wander by those later, after the house-warming I'm supposed to be getting ready for as I write...

3. octo

octo TRIBE Member

i enjoy Scratch's late night sets but had to take it easy last night. i was hoping there would be something decent going on tonight too. or maybe a place that is open every saturday that has bumpin music. i can't be bothered if it's just going to be smokey booze can with crappy music or a way too mellow vibe.

anyway. i'm off Sutra. maybe i'll stop by Calisto or Riva. depends what the crew is feeling. personally i'd rather spend the night on a patio