• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Afterhours booze delivery

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Doug.M.

TRIBE Member
I used to live in the Yonge and Sheppar/ yonge and finch area. There was a few dudes doing it. Came in handy, but they only had 26ers of cc, and carlsburg for beer. $10 delivery charge. worth it though in most cases

Pottsie

TRIBE Member
Anybody got one for King West area? I used to know one in the area but I have moved a few times since then but I am moving back soon. If so, can you PM me the digits?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

atomic

TRIBE Member
Anybody got one for King West area? I used to know one in the area but I have moved a few times since then but I am moving back soon. If so, can you PM me the digits?

PM me too, please! I live in the area and it's nice to have backup for late-night benders.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I've got the best one, they deliver at ALL hours of the night and sometimes in to the morning ;) rainstorms, snowstorms and more. Have been dealing with them for almost 10 years.

I live in the St Lawrence Neighborhood and they are usually pretty quick to my door.

$35 for a 12 $60 for a case, might be less. I think it's 40 or $45 for a 26er.

Anyhow the prices aren't that bad considering the time of night we are usually calling at.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I've got the best one, they deliver at ALL hours of the night and sometimes in to the morning ;) rainstorms, snowstorms and more. Have been dealing with them for almost 10 years.

I live in the St Lawrence Neighborhood and they are usually pretty quick to my door.

$35 for a 12 $60 for a case, might be less. I think it's 40 or $45 for a 26er.

Anyhow the prices aren't that bad considering the time of night we are usually calling at.

totally the same dudes i call.

kuba

TRIBE Member
yes to the higher ups in this thread pointing out how fucking cool they are having not to call for booze at 2am. Wicked! props to you, cool people!

madnezz

TRIBE Member
I have fond memories of calling the dial-a-bottle man from my room when I was in my teens. I would patiently wait for him by my window and when he would approach the walkway, I would wisper loudly to him to leave the booze under my window and I would pass him my cash through the opening. For some reason they always complied and knew better than to ask for ID. When my parents were asleep I would sneak out and pick it up and save it for an upcoming party.

I was pretty cool back in high school. Today, only moderately cool. Maybe if I start calling the dial-a-bottle man again my coolness will be enhanced...

kuba

TRIBE Member
I have fond memories of calling the dial-a-bottle man from my room when I was in my teens. I would patiently wait for him by my window and when he would approach the walkway, I would wisper loudly to him to leave the booze under my window and I would pass him my cash through the opening. For some reason they always complied and knew better than to ask for ID. When my parents were asleep I would sneak out and pick it up and save it for an upcoming party.

I was pretty cool back in high school. Today, only moderately cool. Maybe if I start calling the dial-a-bottle man again my coolness will be enhanced...

You are so ahead of your time.

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
I have fond memories of calling the dial-a-bottle man from my room when I was in my teens. ........

all i did was walk into a beer store and bought beer when i was a teen.

then again, having a full beard when you're 16 did have some fringe benefits ;)

like charing a 'smoke tax' to kddies hanging outside convenience stores