• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

After School Special AND Jeremy and Ivan's Bday @ Footwork!

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Nothing beats a room full of drool worthy girls in school girl uniforms. Seems to be a wish come true for Jeremy Jive and Ivan as it's their Bday too!

This is going to be a riot and a half! I predict much crazyness. Much much much debaucherous crazyness.

Who's with me!?

NickD (Can't wait to give Jer his bday bumps)
My new camera is soooo going to get a work out at this one :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Babes

TRIBE Member
I can't fucking wait!! Outfit is hanging in the closet all ready to go.

Poops, you are getting double the amount of treats as you did last time in the secret hallway..raar!

tobywan

TRIBE Member
In like skin.

My last party before Miami, and what a way to warm-up my trip to the sunshine state...now if I could manage to have my crush there, all done up in her outfit & gettin' dirty on the dancefloor...;)

Soulster

TRIBE Member
It's my bday on the 16th so I'm celebrating mine on the 18th at Footwork!

Tho I have no cute little skirt to wear. Any suggestions on an alternative outfit? Maybe I can play the part of the sexy school teacher. But then... what about when i want to dance out?... it'll be too hard in a pencil-thin skirt and high heels. Maybe I should go with a public school kindergarten kid outfit. Overalls, pigtails and a runny nose?

Lucie Tic

TRIBE Member
Im so excited..The last afterschool special I went to was 2 years ago and shit that was some good times! I need to go shopping......!

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
Jeremy begged me to come cause he he has no friends and doesn't want to look "uncool"...

so I will be there... (don't forget that $50 you promised)

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Ha, I have the perfect "outfit" for this one...a nice lil' throwback to my rugby days...and it's confirmed, I will be accompanied by VERY disciplinary school teacher...;)

Sassy

TRIBE Member
It just so happens that I don't have to work on Saturday night - yay!

Guess, I will dust off the old cheer leading outfit once again - was wondering if I was ever going to get a chance to wear it again! :D

*high kick*

Happy early birthday Ivanna & Jerbroni :)

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Can't wait. Selecta's after-school b-day was off the hook, and luckily I still have mah costume. Sad to report that MY partner in crime, the Stern Headmaster, took his ruler and fled to Argentina. Miss you , Mister Bil:( I will just have to soldier on thru without ya.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soulster

TRIBE Member
c'mon ya'll... FOOTWORK SATURDAY MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!! WHAT COULD BE MORE IMPORTANT?!

(Jeremy Jive's Birthday Celebrations i suppose)

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
Agent Smith said:
Let's make out in the stairwell or under the bleachers instead... just like Claire Danes and Jerod Leto in My So Called Life.

Now you're talking my kind of education!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories