• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

advice please!!!!

deveator

TRIBE Member
I need a good excuse to miss easter dinner with my family. It has to be more elabrate then the usaul sunday evening lie. If worst comes to worst I will just not answer my phone but idealy I would like to reassure my family with a good lie. What has worked for you in the past?

kmac

TRIBE Member
Say you've been fighting off a cold/flu all weekend and thought you'd feel better today but it's taken a turn for the worse but you are also upset because you really, really wanted to go because it means so much to you.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
You're appartment flooded, and you have to be there when the repair people come into your aptm. to make sure the leak is not in you're pipes! Plus, they look shifty and don't want the slacker landlord who let this happen be the only liason to yuor personal living space!

OK What prize do I win for owning dis?!!!!
I see u'r giving out cigars.... Hmmmm....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sugar

TRIBE Member
I had to fake a bladder infection 2 Chanukahs ago. It was bad news. One pupil was about twice the size of the other. :O

swenard

TRIBE Member
I say go to the the dinner and just make sure everyone knows you are hung-over and need to leave early. Then try to control yourself for next year so you can see your family.

This has happened to me as well. Although in my defence I forgot I was going to a family thing until my wife reminded me as I walked through the door at 7am LOL!

There is a picture of me holding my nephew at his 2nd birthday party. My eyes are as wide as saucers and I looked like a zombie about to eat him.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Tell them your girlfriend from paris is in town for the weekend and she's having an emotional breakdown because she's not with her family and you have to go support her.

Either that or just call them from the Zone, when they answer start laughing hysterically!!

lucky1

TRIBE Member
its only 12 ..go take a shower, got to sleep for a few hours (at least lay down), wake up have a coffee. Make an apearance at the rents.. tell them your stomach is bugging you and you can't eat much.. have some drinks .. (which will make your feel way better by the way) then cab it home. I couldnt' imagine not showing up at family dinners.. I've gone sketchy on many occasions..

mingster

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Say you've been fighting off a cold/flu all weekend and thought you'd feel better today but it's taken a turn for the worse but you are also upset because you really, really wanted to go because it means so much to you.
works even better when you get them to suggest themselves that you stay home.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
"my ovaries are killing me"
"Sorry, i contracted ebola"
"I had chili and garlic toast last night, my scent can kill a small dog"
"I'm going to my Girlfriends/Boyfriends Folks' place this year"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories