• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Advice needed :: Selling records in this forum

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
I have 300 records, 2002-2004 ish that I want to sell.

• How much can I expect to sell them for if I sell as a lot?
  • Is it worth it to list them individually (lots of typing), and sell as singles?
  • If I sell individually, how much can I expect to sell for?

I want to get rid of them, and not post prices that are too high, but fair market value. Thank you for your help

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
list em individually, and go for about 3-5 a piece, maybe deals in bulk, who knows maybe fish will bite, def list em though and see who responds

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
adorablehomeboy said:
I have 300 records, 2002-2004 ish that I want to sell.

• How much can I expect to sell them for if I sell as a lot?
  • Is it worth it to list them individually (lots of typing), and sell as singles?
  • If I sell individually, how much can I expect to sell for?

I want to get rid of them, and not post prices that are too high, but fair market value. Thank you for your help
What genre? I would try and sell them as a lot first as it makes it easier on you.. if you dont mind all the meet ups and what not , then go the other route!

I would probably sell them 3-5 as stated above , and cut a deal on the whole lot.. now if there are alot of goodies in there, make the average per record maybe a little higher.. *shrug*

Jay