• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

advice: buying equipment online

djskary

TRIBE Member
whats goin on?

i have never really bought any equipment online before but considering i live in whistler now, its way easier than goin down to van.

anyway... can anyone recommend a good site with good prices and reliablity?

werd

Shann

TRIBE Member
Hahhaha I know you!

You should talk to DJ's in Whis about it! My buddy Rob is a DnB DJ in town. I can hook you up with him. Have you talked to anyone at Dirty Beats?? They could also help you out..

I will be up in Whis soon so I will holla when I know when and we will party like its 1999 (at Meadowvale!)

HAHAHHA

djskary

TRIBE Member
haha what up... wierd to see u here too!! ur everywhere

but ya... i just wanna order some shit online and get it sent here rather than go down to van to get it.

but ya... dj phroh is actually hookin me up.

im spinning at joey chans a bunch of times in the next little while, plus im spinning with dub empire at the end of the month

but ya... hook me up with that dude...

seeen

peace yo

Shann

TRIBE Member
I think you're following me!

ahahah

hey is the Monday night DnB night at the Beagle still going down now that Jamie is gone?????

djskary

TRIBE Member
monday night is still goin down yep

phroh is spinnin there..

um but ya... ur on msn..

so il ltalk to u there