• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ads that you like

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
I like the new bank commercial
where the guy and his wife are walking back to their car and he's talking about how good he is. Because the lady/bank he brought them too gave them exactly what they needed.
Once in the car he says to wife " You know, when you married me, you got more then just this . *motions to body* which is awesome!!" "But you also got some of this " *motions to brain*. Then he goes to back out and accelerates forward instead. The wife then says "what'd I get?"
Husband mumbles "you get this".

anyways I liked it. Cute.

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
I just saw a good one for the provincial elections next Wednesday.

They showed all sorts of 'call in now to vote' clips from reality shows, then 'You like to vote? Vote on March 7'

kmsmith

TRIBE Member
Its a long shot, but on the topic of advertisements....

I don't really like the commercial, but I like the song that goes with it....

Rogers commercial for programmable tv....Dude is watching tv (hockey game). Wife asks if he is going to come to bed...He says "No, gonna finish watching the game..." His kid comes down "Daddy I can't sleep"

He says "Wanna watch a great goal?" Then they sit down together and watch it....

The song behind it I like....Goes something like this "I will be the one who loves you the most...."

If you know the song, please post....I even called rogers and they didn't know....

Not that their customer service ever knows anything....

Kyle.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
stargurl* said:
I just saw a good one for the provincial elections next Wednesday.

They showed all sorts of 'call in now to vote' clips from reality shows, then 'You like to vote? Vote on March 7'
Ah... you're not in Ontario. That warranted a double take, I didn't think I was that out of touch!

finary

TRIBE Promoter
I absolutely *LOVE* the Alltel Wireless (MyCircle) commercials you see on Spike TV.

My favorite so far is the one where the Alltel guy and the sprint/tmobile/verizon nerds all get in the limo and they're bantering back and forth and the (much cooler) Alltel guy tries making fun of them by saying they've got to be 20th Level Dungeon Masters...

The nerds are all laughing, snorting and reply mockingly: "Stupid, dungeon masters don't have levels!"

hehehe....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
I_bRAD said:
Ah... you're not in Ontario. That warranted a double take, I didn't think I was that out of touch!
I'm a long, long way from home these days :)
I suppose I could have avoided confusion by posting what the ad actually says (U stemt graag? Stem dan ook op 7 maart) but uh... there aren't many people on here who could understand that :D

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
stargurl* said:
the ad actually says (U stemt graag? Stem dan ook op 7 maart) but uh... there aren't many people on here who could understand that :D
Well it sounds funny at least! :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
god.

alexd can you change this thread so it was started by someone other than me?

It was a very dark time in my life.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OTIS

TRIBE Member
99.9 percent of advertisements are hog shit and tolerating them is like swallowing razorblades. The other .1 percent are barely tolerable, but they have something redeeming about them such as a skinny white russian-accented dude commanding a big batty gyal to "shake her junk" to which she readily complies.

The one for gold Bond itch cream (I believe) falls into a new category. The ad actually gives you attitude. "Get the quick fix!" The way it's said is memorable and sounds like it should be preceded with teeth kissing.

That is all.

Oh and the iPhone is ballsack and any nimrod who gets one should consider a lungfish as their mental peer.