• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Admin Notice: New Board Software

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to start to roll out ad code on the forum. This will all be local (self hosted) and not tied to ad networks. I am going to use it to promote the tribe cannabis brand and possibly some local charity type stuff.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
This might be a silly question and I’m not even sure this is the place to ask but - before the updates, all the posts came up most recent to oldest. Now it’s the opposite. I’ve looked around and can’t seem to find how to switch it. I’m presently having to scroll through the initial thread pages to get to the navigation arrows at the bottom. Any suggestions?

Many thanks!! :)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I can't post a gify URL either. Let me look into that. I may have blocked the domain years ago because when they first started they were very spammy.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Not really sure what I did there other than just manually use image tags b4 and after the URL.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Any suggestions on how to have thread posts sorted newest to oldest? I can’t find a settings option to make this happen. Thanks.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
The add photo icon doesn’t work for me at all. It’s inoperative. I’m not complaining. Just wondering what’s up. I don’t have decent HTML experience. None of the text, insert or editing options in the top menu are working for me.