• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

addictions

Plato

TRIBE Member
since i stopped smoking, i think i have filled the void left by cigarettes for something more deadlier, but i dont know if it is treatable, at least in the same way you would treat for other narcotics and such.

i used to partake in this activity before, although only once in a blue moon. never quiet so frequently, but since moving to toronto i've found myself growing weaker to it, needing my friends to help me remove myself from its vicinity, calming me down, making me less anxious and needy for another hit.

and when what i need isnt available in the exact colour or size, i get a bit violent and usually kill the sales clerk.
is anyone elses shoe addiction getting really bad lately??
:?

it's overtaking my black crack addiciton!
i'm averaging 1-2 new pairs a week. thats not good. i had a hard enough time hiding them from my sistert when she was down these past weeks, but i'm running out of closet space, and the shoeboxes are beging to tower over the floor.

anyone else hooked badly?

also, anyone know where in the city i can find the white and green addidas rod nelvans with the diamond cuts in the white leather?
(not the blues, i have enough shoes for blue days...)

N30-p[l]a+0

jus me

TRIBE Member
stop browsing in shops (including magazines), and leave your debit card at home.

oh, and sell the shoes you don't usually wear. :p you only have two feet!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Plato

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kat
hi plato

*shoots lasers out of eyes*
hi kat

*pulls out trusty mirror to reflect lasers back*

and metrosexual is such a suburban word. *scof*

N30-p[l]a+0

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am addicted to peanut butter... I swear, if someone took the peanut butter away from me, I will probably go into some sort of dementia.

kat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
hi kat

*pulls out trusty mirror to reflect lasers back*

and metrosexual is such a suburban word. *scof*

N30-p[l]a+0
my laser bitch mirror is reflecting back into your laser bitch mirror, so youre laser bitch infinity

i dont know what im talking about :(

i have shoes. they are blue. do you want them? $50

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

IgStar

TRIBE Member
b/c of my serious lack of fundages in my wallet, I no longer have a shoe or jean addiction.

It's easy to break when you're broke.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
since i stopped smoking, i think i have filled the void left by cigarettes for something more deadlier, but i dont know if it is treatable, at least in the same way you would treat for other narcotics and such.

i used to partake in this activity before, although only once in a blue moon. never quiet so frequently, but since moving to toronto i've found myself growing weaker to it, needing my friends to help me remove myself from its vicinity, calming me down, making me less anxious and needy for another hit.

and when what i need isnt available in the exact colour or size, i get a bit violent and usually kill the sales clerk.
is anyone elses shoe addiction getting really bad lately??

it's overtaking my black crack addiciton!
i'm averaging 1-2 new pairs a week. thats not good. i had a hard enough time hiding them from my sistert when she was down these past weeks, but i'm running out of closet space, and the shoeboxes are beging to tower over the floor.

anyone else hooked badly?

also, anyone know where in the city i can find the white and green addidas rod nelvans with the diamond cuts in the white leather?
(not the blues, i have enough shoes for blue days...)

N30-p[l]a+0
pablo you look like about a size 9...i'm a size nine

i could take some of em off your hands for you [you are always wearing nice shoes]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Plato

TRIBE Member
i just got my marks back and the results were goood. :D

i'd celebrate with drinks, but i'm alone, so shoe shoppign before work it is.
:D

see how easy it is to justify it!?

N30-p[l]a+0