• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Adam Marshall Strikes Again!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Journey Set Alert!

Drums and Basslines and Synths and it fucks over whatever you're hearing now - check THIS out. Listening to this will permit you to travel through time and space. When you emerge at the other end you'll be well prepared to answer questions about life, the universe, and everything.

Weird house meets Unweird techno. Again.

technics1200 technics1200 technics1200

With tracks by Jennifer Cardini, Butane, Quenum, Jeremy P. Caulfield, Stefan Goldman, Tuoane, Dennis Ferrer, Format B, Villalobos, Ame, Quenum, John Gaiser, Heartthrob, Egress, Luciano, Giorgio Gigli, James Holden, Sebo K, Justin Maxwell, Maurizio, DBX, Audio Werner, Basic Channel, Jeff Samuel, Carl Craig, Jon Gaiser, G-Man, Mike Shannon, Kai Maan, Hieroglyphic Being, Lee Van Dowski, Guido Schneider, ADNY, Alex Under, Adam Marshall, Jeff Milligan, Sleeparchive, Alex Smoke, Isolee, Mike Ink, Brennan Green and more

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Bernnie Federko said:
Journey Set Alert!

Drums and Basslines and Synths and it fucks over whatever you're hearing now - check THIS out. Listening to this will permit you to travel through time and space. When you emerge at the other end you'll be well prepared to answer questions about life, the universe, and everything.

Weird house meets Unweird techno. Again.

technics1200 technics1200 technics1200

With tracks by Jennifer Cardini, Butane, Quenum, Jeremy P. Caulfield, Stefan Goldman, Tuoane, Dennis Ferrer, Format B, Villalobos, Ame, Quenum, John Gaiser, Heartthrob, Egress, Luciano, Giorgio Gigli, James Holden, Sebo K, Justin Maxwell, Maurizio, DBX, Audio Werner, Basic Channel, Jeff Samuel, Carl Craig, Jon Gaiser, G-Man, Mike Shannon, Kai Maan, Hieroglyphic Being, Lee Van Dowski, Guido Schneider, ADNY, Alex Under, Adam Marshall, Jeff Milligan, Sleeparchive, Alex Smoke, Isolee, Mike Ink, Brennan Green and more
Adam Marshall is one of my favourite DJs in Toronto. Awesome music.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
This is wicked business.

You'll probably get a much better response to this in the techno room though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

bryanwayne

TRIBE Member
went to high school with adam. i couldn't believe it when i first saw him
behind the decks back at Industry....thought my mind might be playing "tricks" on me as it did from time to time back in those days. :)

i will have to give this a listen when i get home from work this evening
to see what he's been up to of late.

thanks for the link.

bh

lonemale

TRIBE Member
but this is techno...wait, no it's house.... though it's got all those progressive sounds,,,, um.... i like it.