1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Actually not a bad drinking game

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by diablo, May 21, 2010.

1. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

2. diablo

diablo TRIBE Member

3. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

LOL, I like it.
  4. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

I went Viral for the LOOOOOLLLES
  5. Preroller

Preroller TRIBE Member

We play Z-Bot.

Items needed to play:

2 Dice

A table....the bouncier or more uneven works best (will be explained later)

Alcohol (beer for us)

Playing the game:

Each player gets 3 rolls of the dice to make the best poker hand possible ie: 2 6's is the best, followed by 2 5's ......and then 6 & 5, 6 & 4,.....5 & 4....all the way to the worst which would be a 2 & a 1, BUT, a 2 & 1 is a Z-bot!! It beats all. you must roll both dice each time(no saving a 6 and rolling 1 dice) but you can stop after any roll if you wish to stick on your hand.( which is a pussy move, you will be ridiculed)

The object is to build up the drink pot, any pair you roll adds to the pot by one drink, and anytime someone rolls a Z-Bot, the pot doubles. each player takes their turn, and the lowest hand at the end of the round drinks the amount of drinks in the pot.

The game is simple as that, BUT we have 2 other rules.

If the dice are rolled off the table(which is why its best to play on a bouncy table of uneven one) the ALL players abondon that round, and each get 3 rolls each to build up the drink pot, for the player who rolled the dice off the table. even the person who rolled of the table rolls to build up their own pot. After this is done, you make the person drink whatever is in the pot, and move on to next round.

Final rule, is the player who loses each round, when they take their drinks, or the dice roller off person, MUST TAKE THEIR DRINKS WITH THE DICE IN THEIR HAND, or else you will have to re-do your drinks. This one is the killer, esp if you get a 16 drinker, and your buddies all wait till your done to remind you that you forgot the dice. :p

Everyone thinks it's no problem, but after 15 minutes, people will start to feel it and forget the dice, you can't hide the dice, but distracting the drinker with conversation, or ridiclue is encouraged.

My worst outing was a 19 drinks, in which the dice were forgot, followed by a 16 drinker with dice forgot again, followed by a roll off the table, which was followed by me falling down and not getting up. This is known as Z-Botting someone into submission.

Drinks are predetermined, with a bottle of 341 ml beer being somewhere around 10 to 12 drinks. basically a mouthfull is 1 drink. Also a keg is a good way to go, you can mark out your glasses with the drink amounts for ease of drinking.

Game is over when everyone agrees that they are too drunk to continue, or it's time to go out.

CSD RULEZ!!!! Z-BOT!!!!!