• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Activities to teach others about Canada

Katman

TRIBE Member
I work on a 'virtual' team of people from all over North and South America. Every quarter we meet face to face - this time in Toronto. One of the things we've been doing is to have a learning session on local culture/values/norms as a way of better understanding our fellow teammates and where they come from.

As an example, in Mexico we took a tour of the downtown area by carrage, went to a cantina for dinner, watched a video on Mexican history etc. The purpose is more of a fun team building exercise.

So.. the gang is heading to Toronto in two weeks for meetings and now I have to play host for the "Canada Perspective"...

Any thoughts on what to do? We will have 2-3 hours for the activity followed by dinner.

Thanks!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
it would be cool if you could go to a sugar shack. i would assume there is one outside of TO (i've only been to one outside of ottawa)