• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Activate Your Ass @ Beba - JELO & SYDNEY BLU

digitalux

TRIBE Member
I did not see any tribers there. maybe a few un-named ones.

uhhm... the music was fun. some rocking, breaks, house tracks.
ANYTHING but techno... :confused: techy influences were lacking!

I saw the promoter run out before the night was done. Lots of regular Beba ppl on this night according to my impression.

Just an average thurs. night I'd say...

digitalux

TRIBE Member
hahah...
sorry. I guess I don't know many tribers. I suspected some that were there would come out of the woodwork to post a review or something... ;) :)

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
I'll never get what is about the techno community that shuns music without an overt tech influence. The most delicious irony is that so much of the literature that gets spouted in relation to it, insists that it is an open, progressive and discursive genre. This double-think blows my mind regularly.

Anyway. Rant over.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by digitalux
I did not see any tribers there. maybe a few un-named ones.

uhhm... the music was fun. some rocking, breaks, house tracks.
ANYTHING but techno... :confused: techy influences were lacking!

I saw the promoter run out before the night was done. Lots of regular Beba ppl on this night according to my impression.

haha... would that have been me? I tok off at 1:15.. wasn't feeling too hot.

overall it was a good night. didin't fill up untill late though. Hope those that snagged a Jelo CD enjoy them!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

digitalux

TRIBE Member
Is that an imitation of the many many drunken men there trying to pick up girls with the drunken ssslurrrrrr.... ?

That's ANOTHER thing I forgot to mention that was particularly obvious last night.

Retro

Originally posted by coleridge
I said that to the girlfriend when I got up this morning.

Not impressed. HAHAHA
Fuck Matt, now i have to kill you:p

... and yes Evan you will be next.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Taro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spinsah
I'll never get what is about the techno community that shuns music without an overt tech influence. The most delicious irony is that so much of the literature that gets spouted in relation to it, insists that it is an open, progressive and discursive genre. This double-think blows my mind regularly.

Anyway. Rant over.
:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories