• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Activate@Element wed (w/Deko-ze & JC & JT)

JESuX

TRIBE Member
I'm completely retarded. Aren't I.

Am I going to actually ask a stupid question? Why YES I AM, FOLKS...

Who are J.C. and J.T.?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

twitch

TRIBE Member
^ haha, that's sorta why I used the abbreviations.. for teh funny

It's actually JASON CHAOS! and JON TREMBLAY!

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
well seeing as my 4 day weekend starts thursday.. it would be pretty ignorant of me if i didn't get my game on wednesday night :)

GAME ON!

madnezz

TRIBE Member
James ^^^ THEN GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS THREAD!

*grin* just kidding. you should still come though! 2.5 drinks, how can you go wrong....

And dave- you're ignorant about the meaning of the word ignorant, apparently. Perhaps you would prefer to use the word... oh, i dunno... ASSANINE??

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
mmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

someone's gotta make me.

still recovering from last week's hangover :p

yes. my life is exciting.

~allie~

activate

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by madnezz
James ^^^ THEN GET THE HELL OUTTA THIS THREAD!

*grin* just kidding. you should still come though! 2.5 drinks, how can you go wrong....

And dave- you're ignorant about the meaning of the word ignorant, apparently. Perhaps you would prefer to use the word... oh, i dunno... ASSANINE??

haha! I see you once in like a year and a half and now I see you every wednesday!... to weird! :p

-Evan

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by activate
haha! I see you once in like a year and a half and now I see you every wednesday!... to weird! :p

-Evan

ya you can thank me for that ;)

I'm the official arm twister.. people are starting to avoid me on monday and tuesday cause my first question has become "sooo ya.. element wedneday?" :)

and laura.. YOU'RE an ASSANINE!

ha!

jasonchaos

TRIBE Promoter
This should prove to be an exciting evening, which i have been looking forward to for quite some time, hope to see lots of familiar faces.
My Plan $20=Entrance, 4 Beer and $5 Tip for the sweetie behind the bar!

See yous all there!

Jason Chaos

Club 246 Radio 100.7 FM Friday Nights 4-5am Bounce with Jason Chaos
Sunday Sessions www.club246.com Sundays 10am-Noon.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Judging by the weather, I don't think I will be coming this week either. This will mean that I have missed the whole month of January at Element. I guess there's nothing wrong with a little hibernating. And I do have the excuse that I live in Newmarket. However I am having some Element withdrawal. I must get my ass out soon!

Maxine

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by activate

-Evan

hahahaha i know! But we've yet to have a proper conversation!! It's always just a quick hello from across a bunch of people or something *L*

we'll try again tomorrow *L*

Resolver

TRIBE Member
I wanna go as well, but I have the day shift for the rest of the week which means I have to wake up at 4:30am:eek:....to shovel friggin snow in my friggin school board snow shovel jacket. This really bites, but we'll see what happends... right now im in favor of just staying in tonite and kicking back a few Hoegaarden's...