• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Absynth tutorial

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Ya.....does anyone want to link me up with an absynth tutorial (Electronic, not the manual).

There hard to find, but i do know they're out there. Had one, but have no idea where it now is:confused:

it any wants to hook me up with a copy or link to an online tutorial it would be much appreciated.

Peace
Mike:D

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
tweaking is always more fun than knowing what you're doing(unless you're dealing with midi gear and then it just gets so frustrating that you want to smash all the gear you just got because it won't fucking work properly!!!!!).

hysterical

TRIBE Member
^^^true...............but once you know what your doing ...you wont need to go tweak every knob randomly to get the sound you want....you'll just do it. Saves time and frustration

Isosceles_CAT

TRIBE Promoter
Heres everything I dug up from when I used absynth. Don't know how useful you'll find it, but theres a few manuals and tutorials in there...

You should also definetly check out the Absynth yahoo group, a lot of very useful infos to be found there...Bon Chance!

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
manuals are for organs(the musical kind. not like your kidneys).

i am so high right now....i have no idea what's going on.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit