• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Aasfpsg

d.code

TRIBE Member
no its not randomness
its my new nerd club

Angry
About
Shitty
First
Person
Shooter
Games

What the fuck is up with the shittyness of alot of these games? FPS- you can do alot with it- but everyone is rehashing the bang bang.
Half Life 2- and Doom 3 are sure too up the ante of the whole genre a bit (HL2 more than others)-
but the amount of Halo clones on their way..
not to mention Medal Of Honour putting WW2 at the front of the FPS comunity- with bad results. Call of Duty should end it. Move on to Vietnam. Thats a game thats begging to have a decent FPS made out of it.
Its just a lull right now I guess. heres hoping that it gets better.... and soon!

deep

TRIBE Member
they'll never make a big game about vietnam, too much of a loaded and sensitive issue for americans. with ww2, it's far easier to see things in black and white right and wrong terms.

I want something to replace sof2.

and for splinter cell 2 to come out.

Last edited:

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
<--- Like Call of Duty alot Multi halo is fun if I'm not being betrayed constanly... other then that, I HATE FPS's! Hello we're on computers that makes us geeks there for bust out the GOOD RPGs DD, FF...