• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Aaaaaaaaaaaa

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
CTIVE SUUUUUUUUUUURPLUS HERE....AAAAAAAAACTIVE SURPLUS. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL FIND!!!

who else enjoys hearing that short lil rocker dude yell scream the above statement?! i know i do!!! i wish i had that job!!!

that gorilla rock the house!!! :D

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
ahaha...Totally didn't see this thread coming.

I can't imagine that the guy is very effective though. How many people just browse at AS? Everyone I know goes there when they're looking for something really, really specific.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Flashy_McFlash said:
ahaha...Totally didn't see this thread coming.

I can't imagine that the guy is very effective though. How many people just browse at AS? Everyone I know goes there when they're looking for something really, really specific.
I've heard plenty of people stop and ask him what type of store it is, then go check it out.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dyad

TRIBE Member
i totally go in to browse frequently. i often need to browse for prop and set materials for the show. i could spend hours in there

it may well be my disneyland

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
That guy is awesome. I wouldnt know about Active Surplus without him and he is loyal! Been there forever! I want to hire him as a flyer guy.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I hate that guy.

I used to walk by him everyday and he always tried to give me a flyer. I told him to stop asking me because I didn't want one today, yesterday or the day before that.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
was in a month ago for some rubber feet to go under my bins. same store, only it's upstairs now.

and if you ever need some plastic doll parts, you can them there.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
One of the funniest things I've seen is him making his way down Queen Street ripping down posters all the while mumbling and swearing under his breath. Actually he appeared to be really upset by some particular show and was targetting their posters. I guess he didn't approve of them.

He seemed really crazy that day.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I walked out of AS one time with one of their big orange bags... 'crier' dude yelled out "SEE... this guy knows". I nodded, and left.