• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A trip to the psych ward - Schizos, strokes, and other fun

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
NOTE: DELL ENGINEERS: Why, really, WHY, do you put the "close window without confirmation" function at the top left of the touch pad -- I can barely use the keys "CVB" without your otherwise nice laptop auto-closing my windows.... </end rant>

I recently went to Israel regarding invention of my nanodrones. The meeting was productive, I went to a gay bar in Tel Aviv, but the product is too young for us (me) to make any money. I signed an exclusive customer type contract but not an NDA. If there are any tech types who want to talk about my nanodrone we can do that in another thread. Unless you want to get shot by an Israeli agent.

However, when I returned home, there was my mother, and a social worker.

My mother took my passport.

social worker> "We're concerned about your mental health."
me> "I swear, he said he was older than 18."
social worker> "We're talking about your recent trip to Israel."
me> "As far as I know, 14 is the legal age of consent in this country for gay sex, and he was way older than that."
social worker> "Do you have obsessive thoughts about nanodrones?"

And the conversation continued along those lines.

I could see my mother was getting visibly upset so I agreed to go to the hospital.

There, I met a guy with whom I went to grade school. He's a doctor now, good for him. We had a discussion. He didn't believe me. I said:

me> "Get my mother in here, she has my passport, you can see the stamps!"
Dr> "Would you feel better if you stayed for a while?"
me> "I feel fine. I can explain the nanodrones to you if you want..."
Dr> "I'm considering writing you a Form 1"
me> "Have I done something wrong? He was at least 25 years old."
Dr> "Do you think it's a good idea?"
me> "Good idea for what?"
Dr> "The form 1."
me> "I have no idea what you're talking about."
Dr> "You have no idea where you are?"
me> "No I mean I have no idea about a form 1, or my passport, or why I'm here."
Dr> "I see. Well given that, I'm going to sign the form."
me> "Ok, what's the form?"

Well I shouldn't have said OK, and for those of you who don't know, a "form 1" is a binding psychiatric document that allows them to keep me in the psych ward without exit for 72 hours.

This really fucked up my week.

The drunk tank is fairly similar. In the drunk tank they make you take off your belt, if you're wearing one; they take your wallet, phone, other general stuff, put it in a bag, lock it up. Then they put you in a very small cell and expect you to sleep off your drunk. They keep you at most 8 hours. The most maddening part of the drunk tank is there are no clocks, so you don't know how long you've been there or how long you're going to stay more. Also you can't use a phone. I imagine it's not the best thing to call your boss and say "sorry, I'm going to be late for work today because I'm in the drunk tank", but, you know, any call is better than no call.

Rather, the psych ward has many clocks. But they take ALL you're clothes. The nurses and doctors here will know what I mean when I say they make you wear "blues".

Attesting to your sanity does not help. It probably makes things worse. While everyone in jail says "I'm innocent!", nearly nobody in the psych ward says "I'm sane!" Probably because everyone in the psych ward is actually crazy. Except me. I ended up there by a complete complication of misfortunate events. Oh and I'm gonna see that Dr. at our primary school reunion in two weeks and I'm going to have words for him.

At first. I was very angry. Anyone who is detained against their will is going to have some signs of aggression, I suppose.

But that's ok -- in the psych ward, if you're angry, they just give you large doses of lorazepam. Then, suddenly, not so angry any more.

I didn't ask for it, but come bed time, they just handed me, again more lorazepam, but also Zopiclone; I slept like a baby.

Suddenly I was starting to like this place. Ok not suddenly, but in a foggy, free drug induced haze, I was like, "yeah man this place isn't so bad... wonder what's going on at work?"

For the first three days I wasn't allowed to go anywhere, and normally I'd complain about that, but the lorazepam, olanzapine, zopiclone mixture stopped me from complaining.

You are allowed to sleep all day long, which is fucking awesome, but they will wake you up around 8am and say "Please take these pills", which just make you sleep more, and they bring you breakfast in bed. The Marriott doesn't have this kind of service.

There was a gentleman named (xyz), he was about 60 years old and had suffered a stroke about 6 months ago. He was always sitting in front of the TV watching "space channel".

As a result of his stroke, he had no short term memory. I guess that's why he was watching space channel, because it repeats every 3 hours. . I had no idea cable television had become that bad.

On space channel, they have this show about vampires. One scene involved sex and blood and cannibalism. Me and (xyz) were perfectly fine watching that, but a nurse walked by and said:

nurse> "This is completely inappropriate. Some patients might be upset!"
me> "Yeah, you're probably right."
(xyz)> glazed look
nurse> she changed the channel
me> "Like how long have you worked here? You realize (xyz) is just gonna change it back to space channel in less than two minutes?"

Well she walked away. (xyz) got up and put it back onto space channel.

(xyz)> "What's this paper about?"
me> "It's a form 27. It means the doctor decided you are not able to make decisions for yourself. So, your wife, or GF or someone has to do it for you."
(xyz)> "I see."

+2minutes

(xyz) "What's this paper about?"
me> "It's a form 27. It means you can't make your own decisions. Do you have a family member?"

+2minutes
(xyz) "What's this paper about?"
me> "It's a form 27. Do you have a wife or any family?"

I was locked up there for days so I just kept answering his questions. It was always the same question until what I tell you later.

me> "This zopiclone, do I need a prescription for it?"
nurse> "Yes it is prescription only."
me> "I see. Can I get some more please?"
nurse> "Certainly. I'll bring it to your bed."
me> "Well, I'm gonna be watching space channel with (xyz)."
nurse> "It's a sleeping pill."
me> "I know."

There was a guy in there who was schizophrenic. Like, seriously schizophrenic. He must be living in his own little world and enjoyed talking to the entities in his mind or in front of his eyes. I didn't bother talking to this guy because he was right fucked.

But one day, during Stargate with Richard Dean Anderson, which repeats every 3 hours on Space Channel, this schizo was talking to himself, sort of laughing, and making general noise, in the chair directly beside (xyz).

Well, (xyz) was not going to have any of that, so he told him to "shut up". You can't tell a schizo to shut up; and suddenly a fight broke out.

In the psych ward, that's a "code white". Beep beep beep alarms went off and I said:

me> "Hey this isn't worth your trouble."

Then I just backed up cause I didn't wanna get hurt. Richard Dean Anderson!

So a nurse took the schizo into the shower and cleaned him up, (xyz) was given a horse-killing amount of lorazepam and some smokeless nicotine cigarettes, and then he asked me:

(xyz)> "Did they call the cops?"
me> "No, don't worry about it."

+2 minutes
(xyz) "Did they call the cops? I have an assault charge."
me> "No man, don't worry about it."

+2 minutes
(xyz) "Do you think the cops are coming? Is that goof hurt?"
me> "No man, look stargate is on."

+2 minutes
nurse> "(xyz) you're bleeding we're just gonna put a bandage on ok?"
(xyz)> "Did you call the cops?"
me> "Star Trek is on in 15 minutes. It's ok."

The whole time the schizo was laughing in the shower. I don't think he was badly injured.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Perhaps it's best I just post the nanodrone topic in here, rather than waste AlexD's space.

For a bit of background, I woke up around 4:00am with my CPAP machine strapped to my face. There was a young guy on my couch downstairs, who incredibly had his father pick him up at 5am. (!!!) And then some other prostitute who left for whatever reason.

But let's talk about the nanodrones, because I can use all the help I can get, especially for manufacturability. ie> monozukuri

My particular nonodrones are made largely of aerogel and cellulose.

Imagine a small mosquito, approximately 3mm wingspan.

2mm are wings on each side, actually, a bit more, and a small body in the middle.

The middle is an aerogel, with embedded nickel/iron/neodymium, chosen of course for its magnetic properties. The aerogel is of course chosen due to its low density but high structure strength.

On the very top of the Aerogel is an ASIC, the only function of which is to receive radio instructions and attenuate the current through the aerogel. Which is done by:

A leaf/wing, about 1mm large, on each side of the body of the aerogel. This leaf/wing is made of cellulose, easily manufacturable. At the base of each wing are two coils of copper, very tight, very small, which cause opposing magnetic fields and are physically attached to the cellulose wing. Their attenuation is directed from the magnetic field of the aerogel which is in turn directed by the ASIC (allowing remote control).

The entire nanobot is powered by cellulose digesting enterobacter which will slowly eat the wings and provide a slow voltage in the meantime. For that reason, the wings must be equipped with nanowires that feed the voltage to the ASIC and neodymium magnets.

Yes, that means that these devices are self consuming and will not last very long, however, that is part of their marketing as a non-lethal, highly effective device. If they can be manufactured in the millions, which they can, they can be remotely controlled to swarm and enemy combatant and overwhelm him/her, for example by swarming their eyes and blinding them or their ears and just generally frustrating them.

Or, they can be used as disposable weapons to interfere with guns or other equipment.

-jM
A&D

greginhali

TRIBE Member
expand on these nanodrones? What would the average guy do with these? Why did you have to go to Israel?

And more important the Psyc ward! Dam it sounds like you had quite the week. Do you have to go back? Maybe it was so good you want to go back. Sounded like the drugs were good.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
expand on these nanodrones? What would the average guy do with these? Why did you have to go to Israel?

And more important the Psyc ward! Dam it sounds like you had quite the week. Do you have to go back? Maybe it was so good you want to go back. Sounded like the drugs were good.
I now have a "counsellor" who is watching me. Pff it's obviously a CSIS agent. But whatever, he drives me to work. Checks my work...

A brief note on the nanodrones as you requested:

"
Imagine a small mosquito, approximately 3mm wingspan.

2mm are wings on each side, actually, a bit more, and a small body in the middle.

The middle is an aerogel, with embedded nickel/iron/neodymium, chosen of course for its magnetic properties. The aerogel is of course chosen due to its low density but high structure strength.

On the very top of the Aerogel is an ASIC, the only function of which is to receive radio instructions and attenuate the current through the aerogel. Which is done by:

A leaf/wing, about 1mm large, on each side of the body of the aerogel. This leaf/wing is made of cellulose, easily manufacturable. At the base of each wing are two coils of copper, very tight, very small, which cause opposing magnetic fields and are physically attached to the cellulose wing. Their attenuation is directed from the magnetic field of the aerogel which is in turn directed by the ASIC (allowing remote control).

The entire nanobot is powered by cellulose digesting enterobacter which will slowly eat the wings and provide a slow voltage in the meantime. For that reason, the wings must be equipped with nanowires that feed the voltage to the ASIC and neodymium magnets.

Yes, that means that these devices are self consuming and will not last very long, however, that is part of their marketing as a non-lethal, highly effective device. If they can be manufactured in the millions, which they can, they can be remotely controlled to swarm an enemy combatant and overwhelm him/her, for example by swarming their eyes and blinding them or their ears and just generally frustrating them.

Or, they can be used as disposable weapons to interfere with guns or other equipment.

(ABC), my mother took my passport but the individuals from Israel contue to contact me and are offering realistic and tempting compensation.

I have done extensive research and this is not a "scam". The individuals from Israel are contacting me on a return from my having contacted them. They have a significant budget and are interested in this project.
"

By tempting compensation I mean they are offering me $120,000USD to start the project and then more to finish it.

-jM
A&D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member

Hi Greg.

I think I answered your questions about the nanodrones. If you do actually have further questions, please text me.

Regarding the psych ward, no, any individual who is in there who enjoys the psych ward is, probablty, psychotic. I asked relentlessly to leave.

You'd be surprised, or maybe you wouldn't, how stupid nurses and psychiatrists are. I asked every day for simple paperwork...

I'll be honest with you, and hey maybe some Grand River Hospital readers can agree with me, but thee is this super, SUPER, hot nurse, his name is DAN, ah and I was hoping every day he would have to take care of me.

me> "So, who's that guy?"
blah> "That's Dan, he's worked here since forever."
me> "Really, he doesn't look that old."

So I went back into my room and jerked off to this hospital boy and was thinkging:

You know what, better if I don't say.
But hey, huff hospotable boy, if you're reading this, send me a text.

-jM
A&D

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I am the living God of this movie:

I don't know why they cancelled my last post, but I will find it!!!

I am Jack Nicholson, except I went to Israel.

Hahaa defense departments.

-jM
A&D

Fucking google fucking API. They change that shit more than bitches and tampons. At least the link still works, Follow that.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesM

TRIBE Member
But one day, during Stargate with Richard Dean Anderson, which repeats every 3 hours on Space Channel, this schizo was talking to himself, sort of laughing, and making general noise, in the chair directly beside (xyz).

Then I just backed up cause I didn't wanna get hurt. Richard Dean Anderson!
You got me at Stargate SG1 with Richard Dean Anderson.

Watching alot of Stargate Atlantis lately. Love that shit.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
You got me at Stargate SG1 with Richard Dean Anderson.

Watching alot of Stargate Atlantis lately. Love that shit.
Not gonna laugh at it for very long.

https://youtu.be/2WSyJgydTsA

Cocaine, boys, and a really great weekend, and it's on;y Saturday!

SMALL INDICATION TO GOOGLE & DELL:

HOW MANY UX PEOPLE DO YOU HAVE TO HIRE TO KNOW THAT THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE TOUCH PAD IS NOT AN IDEAL PLACE TO CREATE CLOSE AND COMPLETE.

I mean, every where else in this stupid operating system they at least ask "are you sure?"

-jM
A&D

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Yeah, you'd be surprised how many fools don't understand the fucking concept of QA.

It's a real thing. Most people sit there and complain about how much it makes their brain hurt.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
They'd all be rather watching the Kardashians ass. Or My stupid midget family on TLC.

It's unreal how it's expected less work = promotions.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Sporty Dan:

Multiphase binary:

POOP INDUCK YAY POOP POOP YAY INDUCK INDUCK POOP INDUCK 0 POOP POOP POOP QUACK QUACK QUACK INDUCK YAY YAY YAY INDUCK POOP INDUCK QUACK INDUCK QUACK YAY QUACK INDUCK QUACK YAY YAY INDUCK YAY POOP QUACK INDUCK YAY POOP YAY INDUCK YAY YAY QUACK INDUCK QUACK QUACK YAY INDUCK POOP INDUCK QUACK INDUCK QUACK POOP 0

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Yeah, you'd be surprised how many fools don't understand the fucking concept of QA.

It's a real thing. Most people sit there and complain about how much it makes their brain hurt.
James, would I be surprised, would I really?

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
They'd all be rather watching the Kardashians ass. Or My stupid midget family on TLC.

It's unreal how it's expected less work = promotions.
The guy was definitely at least 25. I didn't ask him how old he was, that's how confident I was that was of age.

And seriously, I'm pretty sure that age of consent for gay sex is at least 16, isn't it? I mean I could easily look this up....

But anyway the dude was at least, absolute minimum, 25... So I don't see what the problem is.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Anyway I called the hospital.

They have a phone which is directly beside the TV, and absolutely nobody answers the phone except for the crazy people in the hospital. Really? You think this is good management?

While I was sat there with (xyz), that stupid phone would ring and I'd get up and answer it. Not because I wanted to, but because there was absolutely literally nothing else to do in the psych ward.

me> "Hello?"
random phone person> "Can I speak with (abc)?"
me "Oh sure, just let me get up from space channel and find (abc). Do you think he's in the kitchen?"
random phone person> "I'm not sure..."
me> "Oh, is he the guy who danced around wearing headphones?"
random phone person> "No,. Maybe?"
me> "Well there are about fifty people here right now and me and (xyz) are watching space channel. So... ?"
random phone person> "I can call back later."
me> "Ok well they hand out powerful drugs around 8pm so you better call back soon."
randon phone person> "What?"
me> "Seriously, have you not been here before?"
random phone person> "Sorry, I'm looking for (abc), is she there?"
me> "The drugs come at 8pm. . If you're not getting her now you're not getting her until tomorrow."
random phone person> "What?"
me "Look you have 30 minutes to come see for yourself. I'm hanging up because I like the drugs."
random phone person> "What?"
me> HANGUP

-jM
A&D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JamesM

TRIBE Member
The guy was definitely at least 25. I didn't ask him how old he was, that's how confident I was that was of age.

And seriously, I'm pretty sure that age of consent for gay sex is at least 16, isn't it? I mean I could easily look this up....

But anyway the dude was at least, absolute minimum, 25... So I don't see what the problem is.

-jM
A&D
Buddy, grab onto something. I've been sitting here fucking killing myself making a track which will make CZ sing.

Too wasted right no to figure out how to finish it off. Audio engineering isn't me thing. But we'll give it a go. 5 hour track jam.

I'm not concerned about your boy issues.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I Must say though I'm pretty retarded right now. Gotta figure this track out, and get to bed.

Hey so I was watching the outer limits this morning, well yesterday. It was Howie Mandel trying not to go full retard. Never go Full JamesM.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Poop induck yay poop poop yay induck induck poop induck 0 poop poop poop quack quack quack induck yay yay yay induck poop induck quack induck quack yay quack induck quack yay yay induck yay poop quack induck yay poop yay induck yay yay quack induck quack quack yay induck poop induck quack induck quack poop 0

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I Must say though I'm pretty retarded right now. Gotta figure this track out, and get to bed.

Hey so I was watching the outer limits this morning, well yesterday. It was Howie Mandel trying not to go full retard. Never go Full JamesM.
Ah, my problems are not your problems.

Get on a fuckin bus and meet me, I'll get all the booze and drugs you need.

I think you're a good sport, JamesM.

-jM
Adquiro et Devoro

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I finished it off. The mastering is sloppy. But you get the picture
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/isaacaurele/isaac-aurele-june13-2-39[/soundcloud]

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member

And more important the Psyc ward! Dam it sounds like but if you had quite the week. Do you have to go back? Maybe it was so good you want to go back. Sounded like the drugs were good.
Hi Greg,

I'm going to answer your questions now. Sorry about the crazy feeling I might have given off earlier.

you> "What would the average guy do with these?"

Well, I don't think an average person would have any interest in these devices. I would describe them as very small robots, each individually are useless, however manufactured on the scale of millions, they become an effective weapon.

you> "Why did you have to go to Israel?"

Israel was the first country to ask me to explore this concept. With $$$. There are other countries too, but they are slower, and did not have immediate $$$.. Israel did not require me to sign an NDA, so I can talk freely about it; that being said, this is probably the last week I can say anything about this technology.

On that note, thank you very much!

The combination of manufcaturing, crazy silicon, and enterobacter, make for a great weekend,.

Kindest regards,

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Hi James M,

I kind of like you.

Here is the video that keeps getting cancelled.

https://youtu.be/2WSyJgydTsA

I still have outstanding complaints for Dell and Google engineers....

But you, JamesM, you have a certain kind of special.

On an unrelated note, the hot guy from yesterday broke down at $600. Everyone has their price.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
(xyz)> "Do you think I'm gonna be charged?
me> "I wouldn't worry about it."

+2 minutes
(xyz)> "Are the cops coming?"
me> "I don't think you need to worry about it."

+2 minutes
(xyz) "That goof was making a lot of noise. Are the cops coming?"
me> "Seriously I don't think you need to worry about that."

+2 minutes
(xyz) "Do you think I'm gonna see that goof again today?"
me> "Well, he's in the kitchen, and his bed is right there, and you don't move much, so yeah, I think you're going to see him again today."

+2 minutes
(xyz) "Am I gonna see that goof today? Is he sleeping in my room?"
me> "Well, he's still in the kitchen, but your room is over there and his room is right here. So probably you're going to see him, but you're not sleeping with him."
(xyz) "That's good."

+2 minutes
(xyz) > "Am I gonna see that goof today?"
me> "Well he's in the kitchen... so... he has to walk past here if you keep watching space channel.."

+2 minutes
(xyz) > "That goof was making a lot of noise."
me> "Yup."

+2 minutes
(xyz) > "Are the cops coming?"
me> "I don't think you have to worry about that."

+2 minutes
(xyz) > "That guy's a real goof."
me>"Yup, he's pretty dumb."

+2 minutes
(xyz)> "Are they calling the cops? I have an assault charge."
me> "I think you're ok."

THIS CONTINUED FOR HOURS.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Anyway, about the gay bar in Tel Aviv,

You know Tel Aviv is a very modern city. I would have expected that all the jews were efficiently killed by the Nazis, but you know what, a lot of them survived.

And lots of them are gay too! Which is why I got a bit frightened.

I totally forget what the legal age of gay sex consent is in Canada. I think it's 14, which seems awfully young, and I guess I can do a quick google search on the matter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_reform_in_Canada

Well, it's good I checked because now it's 16. Anyway, 14, 16, what's the difference.

The guy I shagged in Tel Aviv was at least 25, and had a really cute penis. I guess people don't like their penis to be described as "cute", but, as Rob Ford would say, "It is what it is."

Good cuddler. But I had a meeting the next day and I couldn't dick around (haha pardon the pun) long and he did give me his phone number and asked me to go out with him again the next day. Ie. Wednesday.

I was the top. I wore a condom.

He was really cute, I didn't know that I like Jewish guys, maybe I should investigate that more. Before I thought I preferred Danish guys, cause they have blue eyes and are not circumsized, but,,

Fuck you never know, right?

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Ok I listened to that track,

And it was crap.

JamesM, I'm just being honest,, that fucking track was a bunch of shit.

I have written software algorythms that write better music than that.

I am very happy to share with you the autopilot music generator that makes your music, I don't know how to say it gently, but it sounds like crap coming from 1990.

Justin Bieber was born in the 1990's.

Ok I'm just gonna shut up now.

-jM
A&D