• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A Suspicious Mind!

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
I've called the receptionist and I have his direct line at work, and he's usually there when I call at any time during day/ night.
However, he did call me once from 'home' and I have his number now (ssssh!), and the voice mail is a woman....dum dum duummbb!!!
But, giving him the benefit of the doubt, I think it's his mother or sister.
The point of this thread is that I think it's weird to have a guy give me his work number and not his home number. But, then again it could be because he's always at work and never at home.

whatever...I'm jaded when it comes to men. Guilty until proven innocent....unfortunately.:(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL

whatever...I'm jaded when it comes to men. Guilty until proven innocent....unfortunately.:(

Being a guy I have to say I don't blame you.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Well maybe since this guy is always at work he just figured he would give you that number cos it's the easiest to get a hold of him???

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
But, giving him the benefit of the doubt, I think it's his mother or sister.
The point of this thread is that I think it's weird to have a guy give me his work number and not his home number. But, then again it could be because he's always at work and never at home.

girlfriend, it sounds like you're believing what you want to believe.

does he live with his mother or his sister? why does he only want to talk to you while he's at work? is this going to be the type of relationship where you only meet at his office?

but i understand that it's difficult to stop seeing someone for something for which you have no proof, nothing more than a hunch. *shrugs* it just sounds like you already have alot of doubts and that's not the best way to start a relationship.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
girlfriend, it sounds like you're believing what you want to believe.

does he live with his mother or his sister? why does he only want to talk to you while he's at work? is this going to be the type of relationship where you only meet at his office?

but i understand that it's difficult to stop seeing someone for something for which you have no proof, nothing more than a hunch. *shrugs* it just sounds like you already have alot of doubts and that's not the best way to start a relationship.

agreed!

I appreciate everyone's opinions. Funny thing how we can refer to TRIBE for advice like this!

~scary actually~ :eek: