• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A Suspicious Mind!

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
If I dated a guy who gave me ONLY his work number, but not his home/ cell phone number...should I be suspicious that he is married, or has a live-in girlfriend??


hmmmmmmmmm? :confused:
 

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Re: Suspicious mind!

Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
If I dated a guy who gave me ONLY his work number, but not his home/ cell phone number...should I be suspicious that he is married, or has a live-in girlfriend??


hmmmmmmmmm? :confused:
YES!!!!!
 

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
only if you've asked him for his home number and he refuses to give it to you.
otherwise you're totally jumping the gun.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
When you say dating though, you mean you've gone out with him a couple of times right?... So why would he not have given you a home number or cell # yet. Sounds strange to me.
 

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I gave a girl my work number one time because I only had my business cards with me and nothing to write my home number down with.

I guess it would depend on the circumstances.








... and no she never called.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
When you say dating though, you mean you've gone out with him a couple of times right?... So why would he not have given you a home number or cell # yet. Sounds strange to me.
We went out a few times, and he's the one calling me. He is a workaholic so he's there in the office most of the time when I call. He doesn't have a cellphone, and he is having 'phone issues'...whatever that means?
I can smell fish!
 

ila

TRIBE Member
depends.

if you've only been out with him once or not at all, maybe he's afraid of stalkers.

if you've been dating for a while, then yeah. that's mysteriouso.
 

finary

TRIBE Promoter
thats so fucked...
i never give my work number out to ANYBODY...

i never mix business with pleasure in that regard...

you never know what weirdos are out there.

... im going to stop saying never now.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I don't know sounds really suspucious to me.

Hey check the ring finger next time.
Or just come out and ask him. No point in being coy about it.
 

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
and he is having 'phone issues'...whatever that means?
Ha ha I didn't have a phone for most of last year and everytime I told girls that, they'd get upset and walk away.
 

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Well since we've been out, I've never asked him for his home number. But, I think I will and see what he says. If he says sorry NO, then I'll be outta there like a bat outta hell!!
 

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
We went out a few times, and he's the one calling me. He is a workaholic so he's there in the office most of the time when I call. He doesn't have a cellphone, and he is having 'phone issues'...whatever that means?
I can smell fish!
Maybe his wife thinks he's a workaholic too!
 

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
Well since we've been out, I've never asked him for his home number. But, I think I will and see what he says. If he says sorry NO, then I'll be outta there like a bat outta hell!!
all you had to do was ask.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
there's nothing funny about adultery!
Not true those Ashley Madison Commercials are Funny.
not Funny Ha Ha but Funny like look what they've done now funny.
 

chooch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
I can smell fish!
if you smell fish...then there is fish...fishy situation that is.

trust your instincts.

at this point there isn't alot invested in this relationship so don't bother.
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I'm weary about the work# too. I have never given my work digits out to get ahold of me, odd indeed.

who knows.
yah, maybe he is a super heavy duty workaholic.

in which case, you'll never see him anyways! so lose the number! :)
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top