• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

a simple request . . .

kuba

TRIBE Member
hi, asshole here,

if you are interested in buying something from the buy and sell board, then dont be a moron and pm me saying you want it, and then dissappear with no response afterwards. if you want it and then change your mind, all you gotta do is press:

top_profile.gif

and send me whats known as a PRIVATE MESSAGE.

with thanks,

chooch

TRIBE Member
Tippy! You'd better be in a good mood tonight...we can wash away your worries with beer and wine!! ;)

kuba

TRIBE Member
patrick at least im not a fucking loser like you who posts all your bullshit belongings on tribe for sale.

life, get one.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
doesnt this belong in the buy and sell forum?

:)

I didnt know if I shouldve posted it there in case it got moved here by alexd.

Im in a good mood. THIS is me in a good mood :p

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
Dude, if this is about the couch (I really hope it's about the couch)... I'LL TAKE IT.
sorry kmac, thats the only thing that was sold :p hahahahah

IgStar

TRIBE Member
hhahahah SMAC

that's OK though, cuz we're gonna shove you into that coat if I have chop off your wrists. :p

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
patrick at least im not a fucking loser like you who posts all your bullshit belongings on tribe for sale.

life, get one.

huh ? guy.. sometimes you make zero fucking sense. LOL.

at least your not a loser like me who posts all my bullshit belongings on tribe for sale ?

WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT THEN YOU FUCKING DONKEY ? aren't you complaining cuz YOUR ITEMS THAT YOU PUT ON TRIBE FOR SALE... didn't sell ?

HAHAHHAHA. dumb fuck.

gee.... let's get tribe ball washing excited for a trip to an amusement park!

WOW.

nothing like eating, sleeping, and amusement parking tribe.

:p

lol. life outside of tribe, get one.

fucking perogy.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
huh ? guy.. sometimes you make zero fucking sense. LOL.

at least your not a loser like me who posts all my bullshit belongings on tribe for sale ?

WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT THEN YOU FUCKING DONKEY ? aren't you complaining cuz YOUR ITEMS THAT YOU PUT ON TRIBE FOR SALE... didn't sell ?

HAHAHHAHA. dumb fuck.

gee.... let's get tribe ball washing excited for a trip to an amusement park!

WOW.

nothing like eating, sleeping, and amusement parking tribe.

:p

fucking perogy.

wow patrick, I guess living at home with mom'n'dad really teaches you a lot, like,,,, like,,, like wait. nothing.

first off, your comment about me being a "perogy" is misspelled.

YOU FAIL IN SPELLING. surprise surprise. For your info, its PIEROGI you dolt.

Second, I was referring to the time you posted all your loser things on tribe in an effort to be the NUMBER ONE ATTENTION WHORE OF ALL TIME HERE, second only to the threesome we've seen lately.

Third, since you dont understand proper english and try to deflect that onto me, IM not bitching about people NOT buying my stuff, im simply saying:

if you are INTERESTED then thats good.

If you send me a PM saying "yes, I want this stuff, let me know how I can get it"

then thats good too.

And then if you change your mind, all it takes is for you to tell me so I dont hold onto this shit thinking your going to get it, and then you dont.

A response is not that hard.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
wow patrick, I guess living at home with mom'n'dad really teaches you a lot, like,,,, like,,, like wait. nothing.

first off, your comment about me being a "perogy" is misspelled.

YOU FAIL IN SPELLING. surprise surprise. For your info, its PIEROGI you dolt.

Second, I was referring to the time you posted all your loser things on tribe in an effort to be the NUMBER ONE ATTENTION WHORE OF ALL TIME HERE, second only to the threesome we've seen lately.

Third, since you dont understand proper english and try to deflect that onto me, IM not bitching about people NOT buying my stuff, im simply saying:

if you are INTERESTED then thats good.

If you send me a PM saying "yes, I want this stuff, let me know how I can get it"

then thats good too.

And then if you change your mind, all it takes is for you to tell me so I dont hold onto this shit thinking your going to get it, and then you dont.

A response is not that hard.

AMUSEMENT PARK HERE WE COOOOME !!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

football anyone ?

lol, life outside of tribe... get one.

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k

Why is this the typical response of anyone trying to insult someone online?

I'm not talking about just you Patty.
I'm talking about others who use this.

Honestly, you're online responding and throwing out the grade school insults.

So why would you use get a life outside. Get a real life, etc etc..

When you're doing the same thing and are online.

pr0nstar

kuba

TRIBE Member
patrick why are you telling me to get a life outside of tribe over and over? and why do you MSN me with the same comments?

While I sit here at work and get paid for it, you are sitting at home doing jack shit. Instead of getting a J O B or something P R O D U C T I V E you waste your time.

But its your time and not mine. Thanks for the advice. I'll have to make sure not to play football with people on tribe cuz then it'll mean I dont have a life outside of tribe.