• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A Question For The Headz

patio-d

TRIBE Member
they're cousins. ice cube produced a good chunk of "I wish my brother George was here" which is Del's first album... and they have a funny interlude at the end of the album.

voice:"is that (dude) del your cousin?"
cube:"yeah man, he's my cousin. I be trying to get him to do some gangster shit, but he ain't with it man... i guess he one of those handkerchief-hat-wearing-motherfuckers. DOn't pay any attention to him man, he's kinda weird!"

i don't know if they've done anything together since... their styles aren't exactly compatible...

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Cool Cool
I knew they were cousins ... and how Ice Cube had produced a bunch of stuff for Del ... but I was just hoping that maybe they did a project together that I haven't heard of

sty

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Disco Stu:
Cool Cool
I knew they were cousins ... and how Ice Cube had produced a bunch of stuff for Del ... but I was just hoping that maybe they did a project together that I haven't heard of

sty
</font>
Nothing I've heard of. Although, he did appear on the songs "Hoodz Come in Dozens" and "Adventures on the LRT"

From the Ministry of that'd fucking rock if they did.

Prime Minister Highsteppa