• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A question about apples

deep

TRIBE Member
Does anyone else get so excited when eating them that they bite off an impossibly large piece and despite being told that you have a big mouth, end up sitting there for a few moments with one's maw ajar and unable to chew?

Also, I just missed throwing the core into the trash. Thankfully it landed in a basket of clean laundry instead.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

deep

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
congratulations, fatmouth
Clearly if I was a hippo I wouldn't have this problem would I Vidnar. But this particular deep -> hippo conversion project is somewhat behind schedule at Black Science Labs. We had to put a few heads on pikes in the staff lounge.

vinder

TRIBE Member
maybe if BSL could focus on the task at hand, the project would be on schedule

p.s. yes i've done it and had drool spill donw the side of my face due to my anxiousness

deep

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
What kind of apple was it? What kind of laundry was it?
The apple was of the Royal Gala kind. It may or may not have been genetically altered for maximum deliciousness. I suspect some kind of pheromone was implanted that after binding to the appropriate olfactory receptor, causes one to dive in mouth first towards the source of the pheromone. Soon this pheromone will be marketed to women in the places that they get their hair did and shortly thereafter we will see a worldwide decline in domestic disputes.

The laundry was a mix of both colours and whites.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
With a Granny Smith some times I can bite off too large a chunck and have to squirrel away some in my cheeks until I can swallow enough.

With smaller apples like the Mac I sometimes bite to much and, like some apple eating Icarus, I end up with a mouth full of seeds and core crap.

deep

TRIBE Member
vinder said:
maybe if BSL could focus on the task at hand, the project would be on schedule
I agree with your assessment. In hindsight, it was a mistake to allow that particular team to play Dance Dance Revolution in the lab. However, as I've killed off most of them off, there is now just some ex-Eastern Bloc scientist named Tibor. His experience in converting organisms with hormones and lasers is restricted to changing Slavic women into weightlifting oxes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
Dr Funk MD said:
With a Granny Smith some times I can bite off too large a chunck and have to squirrel away some in my cheeks until I can swallow enough.
This is kind of what I am talking about. What would be advantageous is another row of teeth in the cheeks, plus the suitable muscles to enable mastication. This would turn the mouth into veritable apple chomping factory, not unlike the depictions of factories in cartoons, where there always seems to be an overabundance of machines that stamp down onto metal in different ways, and Bugs Bunny or who have you must avoid the machines lest they be stamped into some kind of container.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
deep said:
This is kind of what I am talking about. What would be advantageous is another row of teeth in the cheeks, plus the suitable muscles to enable mastication. This would turn the mouth into veritable apple chomping factory, not unlike the depictions of factories in cartoons, where there always seems to be an overabundance of machines that stamp down onto metal in different ways, and Bugs Bunny or who have you must avoid the machines lest they be stamped into some kind of container.
Don't forget the theme music.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
don't forget to carry the apple seeds in your dung and drop them in the fields.

for you have an important role to play in the circle of life.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i like that BBB posted in this thread, i was just thinking the other day about how i hadn't seen evidence of him in a while.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Fuji apples are a double dose of wickedawesome. They sometimes taste like cotton candy they're so sweet, and they're super huge so fatmouths like deep can get their satisfaction.

deep

TRIBE Member
Yeah, that totally fucked with my head. Watched Good Will Hunting for the first time long after Oz had run its course. I was hoping Cyril the grad student would break out the sock puppet to respond to Matt Damon's arguments, or just freak the fuck out and start kicking the crap out of the entire baahr.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
i'm not even joking when i say i eat an apple a day, so good, my fav fruit

and pears.

apple and pears actually

mornin ralph.