• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A Prostitute, A Lesbian, and a couple of striaght guys walk into a bar

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Well, very clever.

The one fellow smoked too much weed, which put him passed out.

I was thinking "WIN!!" because the hottie I wanted had less floor space. Meaning he must crash in my big beauftiful bed.

Oh but I guess he was on to me.

The poor fellow. Literally 5 lesbians were having whatever kind of sex llesbians have. In my washroom.

beautiful boi> "Are they fighting? Are they all right?"

I commented, "You know, many people would love to have Lesbian fisticuffs in their washroom".

What I have to deal with is my bed.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
And then this morning I woke up.

There were, and still are, a few people crashed on my couches. Of course, I only have interest in one of them.

Somehow, I spent $1000CAD++ in one night, which isn't the real problem, the real problem is the hole in my heart and the beautiful boy on my couch who could fill it.

But, alas, he's straight.

So, you, the anonymous reader, I keep your chemicals and machinery coming, so that you can drink orange juice and drive a car, and for those of you in Toronto I keep your electricity working. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

-jM
A&d

KTM

TRIBE Member
Stick a finger in his pretty little bumm and maybe he will change his mind.

ps. Thanks for the oj

octo

TRIBE Member
i've had 2 lesbians in my bathroom.

one time, one of them ended up in my bed.

when the other one found out. i became persona non grata.

djfear

TRIBE Member
I befriended a lesbian just over a year ago. Any time I went partying with her to some gay clubs I would always end up getting super hot straight girls hitting on me. I didn't realize how true that "secret" was... that lots of straight girls go to gay clubs either on purpose or with one of their token gay/lesbian friends.

It was like fishing in a barrel with dynamite for me.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I befriended a lesbian just over a year ago. Any time I went partying with her to some gay clubs I would always end up getting super hot straight girls hitting on me. I didn't realize how true that "secret" was... that lots of straight girls go to gay clubs either on purpose or with one of their token gay/lesbian friends.

It was like fishing in a barrel with dynamite for me.
This is perhaps the only reason my best friend would come with me to the gay bar. Because he would pick up (straight females) every single time he went while I only had about a 25%-50% ratio. It must be the world's best kept secret that gay bars are a hetero's best friend. The irony is thick. Maybe my friend is just a lot better looking than me.

-jM
A&D

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
Ah yeah...the gay bar was deec back in the day(the single days, that is). Haven't been in S'toon, though apparently it's the only spot that musically goes outside top40 other than the odd "underground" event.