• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

A Penniless girl, bad dates & plenty of oysters

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
At first I thought it was Soju because one of the photos sort of looked like her.

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
Sounds like she's completely transparent about it. I wouldn't go as far as to say 'good for her' as its still a shitty thing to do, especially when she implies only ugly dudes are game. But I will say, some guys are so fucking dumb and will tolerate anything from a hot chick. It's mind blowing.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

JoshuaReid

TRIBE Member
No problem with it although I can't say I am a fan of using people. I think personally, if she is upfront about this strictly being a one date, one meal deal, she isn't exactly "douchey". But if she is transparant about being a serial dater but implying to them in their chats that it may be something more, that it's a real date, that's where I would label her as a douche. She shows snippits of her conversations but not really enough to gauge what she is actually saying to people to get her free meals. I could see her playing the whole "well, i have a blog about it so you should know that this is what it is" even if the person has no idea about her blog.

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
Like some of the others, I'm torn between loving her transparency and ego and despising her insensitivity and selfishness. She has an inflated sense of importance, not to mention I think she is overstating her hotness.

She is exposing the idiocy of a lot of guys. No matter how smart a guy is, most believe that buying a chick a drink or dinner equals an increased chance of sex. For most girls this won't pass muster. But for this girl, one thing that seems evident is if you want to get in this girl's pants you'll need to drop $50+ a plate. And there are no guarantees.

It is also making me think of something indirectly related... I wonder how easy it would be to do some research on causal factors to successfully get laid. Let's run some regression analysis on that shit!

Maui

TRIBE Member
Isn't it considered standard procedure on a date for the man to pay for dinner? So what is this woman doing that's any different?

Anyway, I'm planning to get back into the dating scene so I think I might make this my first date. lol.

If any of you have any things you think would be good to do on the date let me know, or pranks.
I will blog about her here for retribution! :D

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
Isn't it considered standard procedure on a date for the man to pay for dinner? So what is this woman doing that's any different?

Anyway, I'm planning to get back into the dating scene so I think I might make this my first date. lol.

If any of you have any things you think would be good to do on the date let me know, or pranks.
Mauzer - you may find a lot of honest awesome women don't actually want everything done for them. By now, she probably knows how to handle / support herself just fine - just like you do. It's a nice gesture to offer to pay for dinner, so if it makes you feel good, then do it. It probably won't impress her though.

If you don't know her very well, don't pick a date idea that's out of both of your comfort zones. Oh, and don't go to comfort zone.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Live insects in her food when she's in the bathroom.
Try to drag out apps/dinner as long as you can so she has to go at some point.
Or enlist a female friend to come to the restaurant about 40 minutes in and pose as your wife. Tell her to make a HUGE scene and even threaten whatshername with physical violence.
It's not like you'll ever be going back to that restaurant anyway.

Puma

TRIBE Member
every time I think reality tv has reached a new low and cant possibly go any lower I am proven wrong. Sadly it will get worse then this.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
The meta outcome of this would be that they tell her she's getting a show and then film her for days but no one shows up to do the show. Hidden camera thing. The whole premise is her being crestfallen waiting for a show to materialize that never does.