• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A non cruel nor unusual way to murder someone

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
So Oklahoma recently approved the nitrogen chamber as a way to punish people, capitally.

I read some nonsense from a blond bimbo politician from Oklahoma about how she struggled to find a humane way to murder people.

I mean, just reading what she was purporting to struggle with, caused such severe cognitive dissonance that I was forced to drink a few shots of Jagermeister on an otherwise beautiful Saturday afternoon.

Given that more evolved countries will no longer supply the great state of Oklahoma with killer drugs, they struggle with the moral question of how to kill a person in a nice way. It's kind of like, does Jesus wear a condom, or how should we arrange the furniture on the Titanic?

If this dumb bitch with the red lipstick and triple chin thinks she somehow has the power to decide not only that people should die, but how, then I encourage her to go back to her Sunday school.

She should fucking know well out that the proper way to murder a criminal is to nail their hands and feet to a large, wooden cross, then leave them out in the desert sun to burn and bleed to death.

-jM
A&D

Stop Bill C-10

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
5531ec9061c8b.image.jpg

This one.

Ok Sarah Palin aside,

Does the look of this person inspire confidence in you that she should be deciding life, death, and the pursuit of deathliness?

-jM
A&D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I mean, she's female. blond, and wears lipstick.

How could Oklahoma go wrong here?

The Office of Governor Mary Fallin

Oklahoma State Capitol
2300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Room 212
Oklahoma City, OK 73105

Local: (405) 521-2342
Fax: (405) 521-3353

-jM
A&D

EltrikSoulCntlr

TRIBE Member
I mean, she's female. blond, and wears lipstick.

How could Oklahoma go wrong here?

The Office of Governor Mary Fallin

Oklahoma State Capitol
2300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Room 212
Oklahoma City, OK 73105

Local: (405) 521-2342
Fax: (405) 521-3353

-jM
A&D

Clearly they should be thrown off buildings or into a canyon
'Fallin to your death.'
:D