• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A nice quote emailed to me this morning...

kick

TRIBE Member
POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
-----------------------------

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek
out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the
hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers
through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that
you'll never walk alone.

-- Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993) British Actress
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kick
POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
-----------------------------

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek
out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the
hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers
through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that
you'll never walk alone.

-- Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993) British Actress
I love Ms. Hepburn.

class act for sure. :)
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
aren't you a Britney?

we wouldn't expect you understand a real classy lady

so, it's OK.
:rolleyes: Not everyone has the same tastes in looks and appeal she can be the damme of class and i'd still find her...meh.

I like britney for her slutbags not for talent, class or brains.
 

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
:rolleyes: Not everyone has the same tastes in looks and appeal she can be the damme of class and i'd still find her...meh.

I like britney for her slutbags not for talent, class or brains.
Sometimes, liking someone for their appearance is inseparable from their other qualities.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
:confused: Are you saying I DO like britney for her "Talent, class and brains"?

<-- She too is a classy lady but I dont see anyone going googoogaga over her.

Sheesh for people that pride themselfs for being open minded and tolerant of peoples belifs and lifestyles. Your all too quick to judge when someone dissagress with your tastes in idols.
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
:confused: Are you saying I DO like britney for her "Talent, class and brains"?

<-- She too is a classy lady but I dont see anyone going googoogaga over her.

Sheesh for people that think their all open minded and tolerant of peoples belifs and lifestyles. Your all too quick to judge when someone dissagress with your idols.
blah blah blah

I'm not judging shit first of all.
 

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
blah blah blah

I'm not judging shit first of all.
Got a short term memory there huh?

Originally posted by Indian Girl
aren't you a Britney fan?

we wouldn't expect you understand a real classy lady

so, it's OK.
I do expect this type of critisism from you pretentious tribers.

so, it's OK.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

IgStar

TRIBE Member
good.

but I don't see any judgements there, I merely stated a fact.

pretentious? thats really big word.
 

thom100

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
meh.
why even bother ? its all good if you dont find her attractive, thats your call....or lets guess you fully wanted an argument. But taste is subjective ; and I was just stating mine, and I guess you were yours , now you can move on.....thanks for coming out.
 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kick
POSITIVE QUOTE OF THE DAY
-----------------------------

For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers
through it once a day.
-- Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993) British Actress

Child Labour eh? *rubs chin*
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
why even bother ? its all good if you dont find her attractive, thats your call....or lets guess you fully wanted an argument. But taste is subjective ; and I was just stating mine, and I guess you were yours , now you can move on.....thanks for coming out.
exactly what I was thinking.

I shoulda just shut my trap though. apparantly I'm pretentious now. :rolleyes:
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
why even bother ? its all good if you dont find her attractive, thats your call....or lets guess you fully wanted an argument. But taste is subjective ; and I was just stating mine, and I guess you were yours , now you can move on.....thanks for coming out.
Thats what my problem is. Fuck, whats wrong with you elitists?!
You stated you opinion fine, I stated mine.
But noooo my opnion is doesnt conform to everyone elses so hey rather then taking some advise from your classy lady's quote you insult me.
If I wanted a fight I would have said something a little more offensive then...meh.
Well thanks for coming out keep on thinking your better then everyone else.
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
just drop it for fucks sake.

seriously. you're throwing all this BS around now.
elistists? pretentious?

*drags pedestal out of thread with her*
 
Top