• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A New Dinosaur!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
The remains include what may be one of the biggest meat-eating dinosaurs known, slightly larger than its older cousin, Giganotosaurus.
Maybe they should have waited to find this new one before already labelling the other one as the Giganotosaurus? Seems like... I dunno... they kinda jumped the gun in naming the other one "the biggest fuckin dinosaur we've ever found".

IgStar

TRIBE Member
hahaha

they should call that one
The Dinosaur Formally Known as Gigantosaurus.

and so on and so on..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
does he have useless little arms like the t-rex?

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR, i'm big and bad and have huge teeth, but look at my little armssssssssssssss

Casey

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Maybe they should have waited to find this new one before already labelling the other one as the Giganotosaurus? Seems like... I dunno... they kinda jumped the gun in naming the other one "the biggest fuckin dinosaur we've ever found".
But the current largest dinosaur is always "the largest dinosaur we've ever found" until we find something larger! Names are more interesting for their historical significance anyways.

stir-fry said:

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR, i'm big and bad and have huge teeth, but look at my little armssssssssssssss
I believe the correct term is "faggy little arms"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:

yes guy.

While the dinosaur is believed to have stood taller, it bore a resemblance to the Tyrannosaurus as a two-legged carnivore with an enormous head, stubby arms and large powerful jaws.
You'd think that with all the stubby-armed dinosaurs, that if one had evolved with long useful arms, that he would have owned shit everywhere, or at least slapped around all his stubby-armed cousins routinely.

*slap* "Fuck yo stubs!!"

IgStar

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
you were listening to z103.5 this morning.. WEREN'T YOU!!!
actually I wasn't. I live in Switzerland.

I thought I was being witty....guess not. I stole someones thunder.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

marcinm

TRIBE Member
IgStar said:
actually I wasn't. I live in Switzerland.

I thought I was being witty....guess not. I stole someones thunder.
you can probably get 103.5 in switzerland, it's called "the internet"

IgStar

TRIBE Member
marcinm said:
you can probably get 103.5 in switzerland, it's called "the internet"

why would I waste precious time doing that?
when I have all the best Eurotrashpop stations?

WHY?