• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A message to all heteroflexible Tribe guys..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
P.S. You were totally right about The House of Sand and Fog. Wow, what a stinker. Textbook case of when bad movies happen to good actors. Ben Kingsley was really good in a really awful movie.

Adam

TRIBE Member
is there a club or support group you go to to meet all these heteroflexible guys?

if so, take me next time.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
P.S. You were totally right about The House of Sand and Fog. Wow, what a stinker. Textbook case of when bad movies happen to good actors. Ben Kingsley was really good in a really awful movie.
The trailers just looked so bad. Not captivating at all.
Great cast. Too bad.

It even got a Golden Globe nom! Two thumbs up from whatever and Ebert!

"The best directorial debut since American Beauty!" I was like, "riiiiiiiiight."

Originally posted by MoFo
The trailers just looked so bad. Not captivating at all.
Great cast. Too bad.

It even got a Golden Globe nom! Two thumbs up from whatever and Ebert!

"The best directorial debut since American Beauty!" I was like, "riiiiiiiiight."
I should have known when the concept of the movie is a thriller about real estate.

Like I said. Great performance from Kingsley, it's just a really dull, by the numbers film.

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
So as far as I know we have:

Hetrosexual
Homosexual
Metrosexual
Hetrosexual
Asexual

What else is there?

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
jer you best clean your box. im tired of trying to pm you and having it tell me your full. ;)

'kins, run your metrosexuality definition by me. im trying to explain what it involves to a friend of mine, and i keep forgetting half of it.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories