• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A LivePA that's so techno it hurts!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

seeker

TRIBE Member
i'll bet this catches on, actually. probably combined with one of those laser harps that seem to be cropping up. imagine the glorious mad noise you could generate by wearing this nutjob's feedback suit and dancing through a laser harp?

remember kids, Hendrix's guitar feedback was once cutting edge too. ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
No amount of hearing protection would work with that racket. I'm surprised at the lack of blood and/or brian matter leaking from his ears/eyes/nose after a full 1 1/2 minutes of that.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
seeker said:
i'll bet this catches on, actually. probably combined with one of those laser harps that seem to be cropping up. imagine the glorious mad noise you could generate by wearing this nutjob's feedback suit and dancing through a laser harp?

remember kids, Hendrix's guitar feedback was once cutting edge too. ;)
how awesome would that be..... i'm lol'ering over here at the idea of someone leaping around a lazer harp while wearing that feedback suit.

dtox

TRIBE Member
vveerrgg said:
how awesome would that be..... i'm lol'ering over here at the idea of someone leaping around a lazer harp while wearing that feedback suit.

guy is bonkers if you ask me.....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dtox

TRIBE Member
seeker said:
dtox, are you referring to moi? or the nutjob in the suit? cuz you're probably right on both counts.

nutjob in the suit but since you offered lets throw you on the bonker bandwagon too.....

lol,
Dt