• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

A little something about my nipples....

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by saldainis
my nipples get really hard everytime i sneeze...they never used to do that....is that normal? haha....
Male or female?

If answer male, then stop posting.

If answer female, then refer to Dr. Grinch's post.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
I don't believe you.

I am a fully certified breast doctor, if you would could send me pictures I could help you diagnose an otherwise fatal situation.

Hard nipple sneezing disorder is not a laughing matter.

:p

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's the Jizinski reflex. To check if it has caused permanent neurological damage, you must go to the nearest window when you are about to sneeze, press your naked breasts against the glass and see if you can cut through the glass with your hard nibblies.

T13

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by saldainis
my nipples get really hard everytime i sneeze...they never used to do that....is that normal? haha....
Lee, you kill me. And for the record, I don't think this happens to me. I'll keep an eye out next time I sneeze though.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
this is a newbie trick

its the oldest trick.. get popular by talking about your nipples

hello!!!
posting pics works as well.

*whistle whistle whistle*

lalallala..............

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: A little something about my nipples....

Originally posted by T13
Lee, you kill me. And for the record, I don't think this happens to me. I'll keep an eye out next time I sneeze though.
Perhaps you should keep your eyes shut or you might get poked with it.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Hi newly elected Premier Dalton McGuinty. Congratulations on your success I wish you the best of luck. I wanted to write to you today for one reason: My nipples get hard enough to cut glass whenever I sneeze in Ontario. I am a university student and have seen many changes in the social organization that have not been good for business or for the students during this academic year. The double cohort has ushered in a younger group of students who have not been able to take advantage of the many social opportunities inside and outside the university faculties all across Ontario because their nipples do not get hard when they sneeze. I ask you please in the best interests of business and students to reduce the age of glass-cutting nipples to 18 years of age. I am also starting an online petition. I hope we can work together in promoting freedom, business opportunities and a harder nipple environments for all students.