• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

a little self examination

angelsole

TRIBE Member
alright here's a question for you:
if you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?

it doesn't have to be a physical thing and your explanation need not be indepth or intense.
just some food for thought on this warm summer day.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

angelsole

TRIBE Member
i guess i should answer the question myself.
i think i would change my ability to let go of things. i often find i can hold a grudge longer than necessary and this ends up affecting my relationships with people.
i am a fairly forgiving person but sometimes i get caught up in little things and forget to see the whole picture.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I want to be invisible and invulnerable. Also a no-clip option would be sweet.. but not necessary.

AEGLE

TRIBE Member
I'm not very good at this sort of thing, but i guess i would like to be less self-depracating (blame this on my jewish lineage). OH.. and to feel less guilt (I blame that on me devout catholic Irish grandmum).

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
My stomach....I wish I had abs.....

Tons of dudes have a washboard....

I have the washing machine....

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
I wish I could cut down on quoting South Park lines..but I just can't! They're like Simpsonisms with balls..(on chin)

sugar

TRIBE Member
AEGLE said:
I'm not very good at this sort of thing, but i guess i would like to be less self-depracating (blame this on my jewish lineage). OH.. and to feel less guilt (I blame that on me catholic Irish grandmum).

Jews are MASTERS of the guilt too. Double whammy!

I wish my attention span was longer than this line: ___.

I would also like a new coat of skin. This time with no moles or zits, and less pale.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
-to stop feeling bad everytime I put myself and my own needs before everyone else and their needs
-motivation to do many things

and I wish I had a tan right now and didn't burn everytime I go itno the sun

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I could really use some sense responsibility. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to get me some ethics or morality either.

AEGLE

TRIBE Member
sugar said:
Jews are MASTERS of the guilt too. Double whammy!

I wish my attention span was longer than this line: ___.

I would also like a new coat of skin. This time with no moles or zits, and less pale.
Tell me about it. :/

Meshugeh Mish mash.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i wish... i wish.... i wish...

i didn't have food sensitivities and allergies and could eat anything i wanted.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
SolChild said:
I'd be more disciplined....waaaaaaay more disciplined.
life would be sweeter with more discipline.

life is so much more boring when you are constantly willing yourself to refrain from doing things that are fun. I go nuts after a certain period of time denying myself something - and then just go overboard when I finally give in!

there are lots I wish to change in general, but nothing really major about myself. sure, nicer teeth, better legs and a good tan but generally speaking, I wouldn't change much. (did I just say that?)

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
MissBlu said:
I also wish that I could stop worrying so much over stuff that there is no need to worry about.
X2

also have more faith in people, trust people more, and not have my guard up all the time.

JLV

TRIBE Member
I wish I wasn't so OCD about some things (like not being able to leave my house unless my bed is made and the dishes are done).

Ditto on the food sensitivities Soulster. I feel ya'!