• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A late night thought...

Skip

TRIBE Member
Are we all gonna still be checkin' this message board when we're like, 50 and shit? Still chattin' it up?

Or will you someday pull yourself away from the Tribe board, never to return?

???

joey

TRIBE Member
internet will be obsolete by then...

im tired, bored, hungry, sleepy and dopey right now *just so you know*

Skip

TRIBE Member
So after the internet becomes obsolete will the Tribe Board 'community' cease to communicate in an open forum?

I just smoked a joint, just so ya know...a little dopey myself...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skip
Are we all gonna still be checkin' this message board when we're like, 50 and shit? Still chattin' it up?

???
I don't think I'll have access to Tribe in my nomad refugee shelter in Nebula 4-ZD. I mean, hello. I think planetary warfare and the polar caps melting is more important than snowballing and who's going to System on Saturday.

Skip

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: A late night thought...

Originally posted by MoFo

I don't think I'll have access to Tribe in my nomad refugee shelter in Nebula 4-ZD. I mean, hello. I think planetary warfare and the polar caps melting is more important than snowballing and who's going to System on Saturday.
Hmmmmm, well, planetary warfare and massive famine doesn't seem to stop you from doing it now, why would it in 50 years?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
*thinks*

Good Question!!!

While you're pondering, turn the radio on y'all!
89.5 FM!

Ian MacIntosh (Eclipze) is ripping it up!!

GO IAN!!!

Joanna
<-- dancin' up a storm at 5:32am!!