• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A JPG documentary of the celebration of squirrely's Quarter Century (OPEN ME...FUNNY)

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Temper Tantrum
And you need to rely on PM's for your social plans?

You could have asked any one of a NUMBER of people :mad:

YOU'RE FIRED

~allie~

I didn't want to invite myself over. Maybe Jess didn't want me over. I don't know! Next time I'll know better.

(and I have to rely on PMs because I don't have any other way of getting ahold of you suckas)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

quantumize

TRIBE Member
And you need to rely on PM's for your social plans?

You could have asked any one of a NUMBER of people :mad:

YOU'RE FIRED

~allie~

whoa

your a harsh boss, at least give hime a write up first\

:D

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
nice pix! jessica is so hot!

Yes, she is.
So is Robin.
And Lori.
And Laura.
And Mel.
And Anna.
And Amy.
And Candace.
And Sarah.

(anyone noticing a pattern?)

(All the girls in these pics are STUNNING. And that's all i have to say about that! ;) )

~allie~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
This is fucking hilarious!
I should have came... eventhough I probably have only met 2-3 people in there, I am sure it would not have mattered, because it would have been a debauchery anyways.

Glad you had an awesome time Robin!

Sunny, you wearing those boots just made my morning!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Yes, she is.
So is Robin.
And Lori.
And Laura.
And Mel.
And Anna.
And Amy.
And Candace.
And Sarah.

AND ALLIE!!

(All the girls in these pics are STUNNING. And that's all i have to say about that! ;) )

~allie~

You missed one

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Yes, she is.
So is Robin.
And Lori.
And Laura.
And Mel.
And Anna.
And Amy.
And Candace.
And Sarah.

~allie~

for sure. you're all beautiful, but there's something about jessica that really does it for me. :p :)

i'm sure timmy feels the same! :D

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
Ahahahahaha.... Timmy's expression is priceless! :D

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Jesus....

I honestly didn't even notice that Tim had done that until I saw the picture. Believe it or not, his hand wasn't *really* touching me. (Sorry I had to give you up, Tim!)

I have quite the hangover today, it really was worth it though! Monica really did tear up the decks last night! I don't recall bouncing all over the dance floor in such a manner as I did last night for quite some time.

Robin, I know there were some rough patches last night, but in all honesty, I hope you were able to see through the haze and realize that you were surrounded by people who love and care for you last night. Hopefully, our combined efforts were enough to chase away any residual yuckiness and you were able to walk away from your milestone birthday remembering it as a total blast. Here's to many more, sweetie!

My final comment.... I'm am very sorry to say that although Allie's pics are all marvelous and errr, "tasteful", I think I actually managed to avoid HER camera for most of the night... Robin, Turtle and others, may not be quite so lucky. Stay tuned for more incriminating pics, folks. Uyyyyyyyy... :eek:

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
you'll get no argument from me. They all are. However, there was a specific mention in the previous post...

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Oh yeah, as an aside, I'd like to thank everyone who was at my house last night for being so considerate!!! You gusy are awesome, and I appreciate the total respect you guys had, even though everyone was loaded to the extreeeeeme.

I had almost nothing to clean up today.

Also, a sincere apology goes out to "Mister Clean" himself, AdamAnt... I'm sorry my bathroom/skylight/floor/bedroom/house wasn't up to snuff for you dink! :p

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by JESuX

I honestly didn't even notice that Tim had done that until I saw the picture. Believe it or not, his hand wasn't *really* touching me. (Sorry I had to give you up, Tim!)

Tis true. I was only grabbing air.
But the illusion of the breast grabbing is funny enough.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
One more thing I'd like to add...

This night was greatly missing one component... Robbie Beal... Where were you??? :(

I had to go around to random strangers by MYSELF and represent the Roxbury crew. It was tough, but I managed to pick up my dignity off the floor. Kinda.

It's just not the same without ya, bud.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Those pictures are hilarious TT
I like the pictures of mofo, priceless.
I have those boots. They make me over 6'0 on them.

I also like the pic of the girls and then Dave lol
:D

looked like a lot of fun!!