• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

A Game of Thrones: OMG!!! George RR Martin's fantasy set for HBO!!!

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Did anyone else notice that Ser Jorah touched Daenarys in the fighting pits in episode 9? I'm assuming this means she now has greyscale.

Greyscale is extremely infectious, spread through touch contact with an infected person, or even spread on unsterilized objects that have been touched by the infected.

Source: Greyscale - Game of Thrones Wiki - Wikia

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djfear

TRIBE Member
I wanna ask Tribe the question regarding this last episode - without spoiling anything - would you still have sex with her? :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Are there any women on here who want to have a real talk about GoT? lol

I never got why men are so drawn to blondes. I always find brunette women much more attractive. :)

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I wanna ask Tribe the question regarding this last episode - without spoiling anything - would you still have sex with her? :p
Never found her attractive before, then I saw boobies I was like hells ya, then when she took off the necklace I was like hells nah.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
If Brianne of Tart ever shows up and pledges her life to me I'm going to have to pass. She's done pretty poorly at that job.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Still. If you are applying for a job of protecting someone from death it would be handy if your references were alive.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Lol, I like her but she is a bit of a wreck in terms of keeping anyone safe.

Wonder what happens now on the Martel farm. Does Queen snake take over??

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ya I was expecting it to go the way it did in the scene with Roose - well just not so fast.

Thought they'd tease it out a few more eps.

RIP - one of my fave actors on the show and one of my fave in the books

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit